Part 2

As my parents came in, I saw them bringing the gift I want to give her. But before they handed it to me they quickly asked me first why is it so girly. They asked me if I'll be giving it to a girl I want on Christmas. I quickly denied it and I answered that I will give it to my new friend which is a girl.

—Mina—

It was already night and I was about to sleep when someone texted me.

Suho:

Are you asleep?

Me:

I was about to sleep when you texted me😂

Suho:

Sorry for bothering you. Good night💖

Me:

Its okay. It doesn't bother me. Good night too💖🌙

—Morning—

I wake up and I look at my phone then I saw Suho flooded me some text messages.

Suho:

Good morning

I hope you're awake

You sleep early last night

Are you still sleeping?

Minarii wake up

Good Morning

What time will you wake up?

You sleep earlier than me but I wake up earlier than you

Mina wake up wake up

I'm already done in my breakfast but no response yet

Ok fine you're still sleeping

Good Morning

Just sleep

Me:

Good Morning too Suho oppa

Suho:

You're now awake

Me:

Sorry if I replied late I'm still sleeping😴

Suho:

Its okay I understand you

Have your breakfast first

Me:

Oh yeah I'll eat first

I'm still eating when I receive a call from Suho.

"Hello oppa why did you call me too early? I'm still eating" I laughed.

"Oh sorry I thought you're already finished. Its been 30 minutes since you started to eat your breakfast" he replied happily.

"Is it okay if I'll visit you today? I want to be more close to you. I haven't experience to have a girl best friend yet and I want you to be my girl best friend. I wonder how to have a girl best friend. My friends are all boys" he said.

"Sure, I'll asked mom what time can you come. I have a one boy best friend. He's just like you. He's also kind but he's a bit girly. You act like a real man but he act have more girl best friends than boy best friends so he moves like a girl sometimes. He's Bambam and I'll introduce you to him on Christmas. I invite him together with my other friends. You can also bring your friends if you want. I'm sure you and Bambam will be close. He's very friendly" I replied happily.

"That's good so can you asked your mom now while I prepared myself. Goodbye Minarii see you there later" he said.

"Goodbye see you later" I replied back.

He'll be visiting me again. I just met him yesterday afternoon but he's already my boy best friend. He's so kind. He's the best man I've ever met. 

I go down to ask my mom if he'll allow Suho to visit me and she nodded. She said that he can come anytime. I say thanks to her and I quickly call Suho to tell him that he can visit me here anytime. After some minutes, Suho came in a very fashionable suit. I stared at him for a minute then suddenly he snap at me and I quickly look somewhere.

"Uhmmm..... So let's go at my room. Let's just talk there" I said shyly.

"Sure let's go" he replied.

"I'll be preparing a snack for you too. I'll bring it there" my mom said.

"Thanks mom" I said respectively.

Me and Suho have a talk to my room. We're playing when my mom came bringing our snack.

"Here's your snack" she smiled sweetly.

"Thank you mom" I said as I get her the snack.

"I feel a bit awkward you're too kind to me" he said hiding his face.

"Its okay its just fine. You're a very kind boy. Your parents is so proud to have a very respectful son like you. I also feel proud that my children are well-mannered like you" my mom smiled.

"Thank you so much" Suho said to my mom.

"Ok I'll leave you there now I still have something to do downstairs" she said as she leaved us.

I started to eat my snack when he put some ice cream on my face.

"Yahhhhh! Why did you mess out my face?" I laughed.

"Hahahahahahhaha you're so cute with that ice cream" he laughed hardly.

I also put some ice cream on his face as a revenge.

"What did you do? You put a lot! I just put a bit on your face" he laughed.

We laughed and played a lot and we didn't notice that its already night.

"Its already night. I need to go home. See you tomorrow Mina!" he said as he wave at me.

"Goodbye see you tomorrow" I said as I waved back.