Part 5

—Mina—

I just go home and finally I'll be able to sleep

—Morning—

"Minarii" my mom wake me up. "You're not allowed to go outside cause' you got cold" my mom said softly while rubbing my head.

"I felt a bit dizzy but I still want to be with my friends since I'm bored" I make puppy eyes.

"Mina, I know you want to but you also have to take care of yourself first. Don't worry cause' you'll be able to see them on Christmas" she said.

I just nodded cause' I know that she's doing it for me.

"I'll bring your breakfast here. Just wait me" she said as she go out of my room.

While my mom was downstairs, I quickly get my phone to call Chaeyoung and Suho. I first call Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoungiee, I'll not be able to see you today. I got cold and my mom doesn't allow me to go out these days" I said sadly.

"Take care of yourself first. My mom just said it to me a while ago. Get well soon Minarii" she said.

"I wonder if Suho already know it since my mom doesn't have his phone number" I said.

"Call him then. He might not know it" she said.

We ended up the call and I started calling Suho.

"Hello Minarii" he said.

"Sorry but I'm not be able to meet you these days. My mom said that I'll not be able to go out since I got cold" I said sadly.

"Oh! Its okay. Just rest first and take care of yourself. We can still meet soon. Take a rest now" he said.

"Thank you for understanding me. I'll be resting first and I'll be taking care of myself so I'll be able to meet you again" I said.

"Have a rest now. Goodbye"

"Goodbye too"

After a while, my mom entered my room bringing my breakfast.

"Eat well and drink your medicine" she pat my head.

"Thanks mom" I smiled.

After some hours, my mom knocked on my door.

"Minarii, someone wants to meet you. Could he enter your room now?" she asked.

"Well sure. Just come in" I said lying on my bed.

"Minarii. I'll bring this for you. Eat it so you'll be easily get well soon" he said.

"Suho what are you doin' here?" I asked in surprise.

"I'm a bit worried and I want to see you so I asked your mom if I can go" he said.

"Thanks for your concern. You're such a good friend. Your future girlfriend is so lucky with you. You're a kind handsome guy. I know all girls will like you when they see you" I said.

"All? Then you like me do you?" he teased.

"E?...... Uhmm...... I mean..... not all. Its just....... uhmmm........ a lot of girls suits you as their ideal type. And I'm not one tho" I said.

"Hahahahh just eat this. You're still weak. I'll fed you" he said.

He started feeding me and as soon as she started feeding me, I felt some strange feelings and I don't what kind of feeling it is. My heart beats fast but I just act like nothing.

What kind of feeling is this?

{Part 5. Sorry if you waited for so long. I'm stuck in school and this is just my start of my vacation)