𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 - 𝐉𝐊

꒰ written by @moviehyuns ꒱
( requested by @/junkyulomls on instagram )

—————

kim junkyu, your boyfriend, a member of a 12 member group from yg entertainment called "TREASURE". his schedule has been all over the place during the MMM promotions but we found time after the comeback. no one knows about our relationship and if so it would be his members only and only them...

i heard a sudden knock on my door, i hadn't received a single call or text from anyone since i woke up so i supposed it was just a parcel or food. walking up to the door and opening it only revealing my bare face and still in pajamas. instead of a delivery man it was junkyu.

"woah, good morning lo-", i cut his words by shutting the door on him in embarrassment. "i can't just let him in with me looking like this mess!", i thought to myself. "yah- y/n open the door! someone is going to spot me if you don't open the door...", his words were really muffled through the door but of course i remembered how secretive this relationship was so i opened the door again and let him in as i held one of my hands to hide my face. how embarrassing...

"well that wasn't really nice-", junkyu joked around pouting. "shhh- you could've texted me or called me before coming here to warn me you know...", i replied as i ran over to my room and get dressed to at least look decent to my completely ethereal boyfriend. he walked in as you were applying your thin everyday makeup. "of course, best is simple... my y/n is so cuteee!", he came up to me and pinched my cheeks. "ouch! don't do that... and i think you meant "simple is best"", i teased him. "you know what i meant, anyways let's cook and eat!", he pulled on my wrist and made me fly out of my vanity stool and off we went to eat. (imagine him going "gaja gaja gaja!" on the way 🥺)

we were both now in the kitchen and junkyu was in the most happiest mood ever and it always made me the happiest person ever when he is. he took out all the ingredients and pots for me to make his favourite ramen. "is this all you need?", he asked in the most cutest tone ever. "hmm no, not just yet..." junkyu tilted his head and started rushing places to find it but i stopped him and pointed him to stand behind me. i turned around and gave him a kiss which obviously made him blush like crazy. "okay, that's all- i just needed your love.", i giggled and turned around to start cooking as he hugged me from behind throughout the process.