Chapter 1

This story just came to me like an hour ago and I couldn't help myself and let the story take me over I hope you guys like it....

fan, vote, and comment :)     I can't wait to hear what you guys think ;)

***************************************************

Chapter  1 - The beginning

Like you guys probably already guessed I'm Shana and like you already know I'm a daddy's girl or I was, it's hard to describe. I do whatever he tells me to do. It keeps him happy and me safe.

He started to be a control freak and emotionally abusive after my mom decided to leave him for a younger and richer version of himself. That day my father also decided to hate me because I reminded him of my mom the whore that he used to call his wife and the love of his life.

I was only eight when this happened. My father decided to move to a place where I would have no memory of my mother the woman who gave birth to me.

I hated him for it and always will, but if this wouldn't have happened I would have never met my best-est of friends Tara Adams and Nick Levine. I love them to bits and pieces and  would never trade them for anything in the world.

I guess that's everything you guys need to know so far about my past. So let's skip a few years ahead and i'll tell you about my twenty-first birthday. The day that changed my life forever.

************************************************************

"Waaaaaaaake uuuuuuuup." somebody screeched.

That screech and the bouncing of my bed woke me up. Opening my eyes I turned my head to see my two best friends bouncing on my bed. Letting out a groan I hid my head beneath a pillow that got quickly snatched out of my hand by Nick.

"Waaake uuup." screeched Tara."It's your birthday you can't sleep your birthday away. We're gonna go to the Wild Orchard (really popular club). I mean you don't turn twenty one every day so get your behind out of this bed before I make you....."

Trying to get the pillow back I threw Nick of my bed who landed on the floor with a painful thud. I heard a groan escape his lips. I scrambled to the end of the bed and looked over the edge to just burst out in laughter of what I saw.

Nick lay there covered by my dirty laundry and one of my thongs on top of his head. It looked like as if he tried to play superman and put my thong on as a mask.

Falling back on my back I tried to control my laughter by covering my mouth with my hand and a whole lot it did to me, which means nothing.

Nick who was grumbling under his breath got up and flung the thong in my direction. Trying to dotch the disgusting thing I bounced to my left to avoid it and tumbled to the floor. Now nick was laughing.

"Haha. That's hilarious." I shouted at Nick who was now holding on to his stomach from laughing to hard. It looked like as if it hurt. Tears wear sliding down his cheeks now. That guy is unbelievable.

Turning my head towards the door I saw Tara standing there and watching us with her lips tight together and her hand on her hips, tapping her foot. Tapping Nick on his shoulder I pointed behind him at Tara. When he saw the look on her face he quickly sobered up and turned paste white. I would have laughed at his expression if Tara wasn't scary looking right about now.

"We're going to the Wild Orchard tonight." She snapped.

Opening my mouth to protest. She glared at me and said,"Yes that means you too I don't care if your dad wants you to or not. We will tell him that you are staying at my place which we are for just half of the night.'

"We can't Tara. If my dad finds out I'm dead." I said to her desperately now.

"He'll never know Shana. I promise."

"Okay, but if he finds out..."

Tara interrupted me." Oh sweetie pie you know your dad will believe me he thinks I'm an angel send from heaven." she smirked.

A snort came from Nick's direction and we both turned around to look at him."You send from heaven. You an angel. That's the funniest thing I heard in my life." Nick laughed.

Oh oh he is so dead.

Turning around I looked at Tara and saw her expression go from care free to murderous. Oh shit!!

Moving my feet fast I stood before Tara and tried to calm her down,"Don't Tara, you know he's just kidding. Don't kill him."

"I know he is, but damn he's so frustrating."

"I know Tara just ignore Mr. Brainless over there."

"Hey that's mean." that came from Nick he had this sad puppy look on his face.

Tara and I busted up laughing.

"Go get your bag together so we can bust outta here." I heard Tara tell me.

Making my way to the closet and looking through it i chose some blue old Levis that are ripped and a red over sized shirt, grabbing pajamas from my dresser and some undies and socks i stuffed them all in my over night bag. Going back to my closet I looked for something to wear for tonight and couldn't find anything. Turning back to Tara I asked,"Do you have something I can borrow from you that I can wear tonight?"

"Yeah I got all that already planned."

"All right then let's go." I shouted with a happy laugh.

Our fun didn't last long when we walked down the stairs and saw my Dad standing there.

"Oh shit." Tara swore under her breath.

It reflected my exact thought. I am so screwed.

***********************************************

That's it so far hope you'll like it.

Vote of you guys want to know what exactly happens to Shana that night that changes everything for her. Let me know what you think and comment. Vote!!!

Thanks for reading :)