slap Up Part 5

Habang umaakyat papunta sa room namin ay bigla kong nakita ang Angry/Attitude Problem na Girl , new classmate ko named Donna Rinnay Gomez....

Harry:Juliah we have to hurry!

Juliah:It's fine Harry ...

At classroom...

Donna:Look,look,look, 2 nerd slash teen clash ,ugly persons standing infront of our room....

Harry:How dissapointing !You are standing infont of the grandson of Hon. Alfred Mandrid...

Juliah:Exuse me Donna!Your new here, even our modular classmate....Such a Disapointing attitude of a SOA...

Donna:Well,I didnt say that ...

Harry:oh really,Im not a girl but I make a fight ...Your disapointing...so bitch,madly havong a trauma in noys,But remember,you are standing infront of the Grandsob of the Governer and a son of a Japanese Engineer..

Teacher:Whats happening here!!!

Harry:Teacher,She is the one who made such a phatetic mistake...

Teacher:How dissapointing,Donna ,you are a new pupil here and you made a disapointing thing to a granson of the governer....And you juliah ,what have you done to Harry?

Juliah:actually,im just protecting harry...

Harry:Right,Juliah is my BEST FRIEND..

Shekeina:OMG !WHAT A GIRL ..REALLY A FLIRT! (WHISPERING TO DONNA)

Vivane:Exuse me shekeina, we really heard that.... How phetetic..