Graduation

Graduation day is coming...
What a happy day
. And soon Magiging Engineer na ako.. then,I'll explor different structure.. And have my Family.with my soon to be husband ... hihi.. <3....

And today we listen to a very inspired valedictorian....reach valedictorian since kinderkarten until now!And beyond life...
For yer very inspired face and Love...with his boy friend....~Juliah

"I never expected these things will happen to me,although I have allot of missunderstandings,love,inspiration,and most of all those great blessings... have came to me.. and now.
Holding this diploma,stansing in front of you ,Telling you that I believe in Myself,I believe that Everyone is starting to see their future once they learn how hard and restless they done ... and I would not be standing in front of all of you.. if... I have no parents.. and most of all The person who inspired me for the rest of my hs life.
And soon to be my husband ... my partner,my lover and my couple... Vince Peter Labrador..
Everyone  thank you for the love,care,concern amd trust you gave to me.. and for SCA!
Be SCA the School to be!!!

Clap clap clap clap clap,,,!!!!!"...

At bigla naman akong sinundo ni Peter at Niyakap ng sobra sobrang higpit... ...

Peter:Im so proud of ypu baby!I love you!!
Muah muah muah!

At then tapos na ang school....