CHAPTER FOUR: Camp Training

Everything was hazy like I was reliving a memory, so I wasn't there but I was. (confusing, I know, but you ever get that feeling?) I was standing next to a woman holding a baby with a patch of black hair on his head and sea green eyes, standing in front of the ocean on the sand, looking out to see a man walking in the ocean, going deeper and deeper until he disappeared under water.

The woman, Sally, looked to the baby and whispered gently, "don't worry Percy, you'll see your daddy again, he'll always watch over you, no matter where you are." She said softly and she looked to me, "and don't worry, your big sister will watch over you as well," she said as she smiled at me and I felt myself smiling back.

She handed the baby to me and went to stand in the water as I looked at him staring up at me with those wide sea green eyes of his. I smiled and poked his nose softly, "yeah, I'll always be here. No matter where you are." I said and I blinked and everything was gone, Percy, Sally, the water, all I could hear was silence and I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black.

I heard laughter ringing around me, I turned quickly, "who's there?" my voice echoed into the unknown as I kept turning in circles, "it's time to wake up, Alyx. It's time to join me," I heard a voice whisper in my ear, it sent chills down my spine and not the good kind. It sounded so dark, so sinister, I turned, but no one was there and the laughing started up again.

"Camp Half-Blood won't know what hit them." It cackled and I felt myself waking up.

My eyes opened slowly and I woke up even more confused, and slightly scared, Percy? The Percy everyone kept talking about? It was just a dream, right? It couldn't be.

I got up and checked to see who was awake, no one since it was still really early, but Will was whimpering in his sleep so I walked over to him and put my hand on his head, which was a bad idea, because I found myself in his dream.

He was dreaming of is mom, singing in a concert while he was in the back watching. It switched to them in a park with his mom who was gorgeous, of course Apollo would pick her, and she was pushing him on the swing.

I guess he missed her a lot.

I retrieved my hand from Will's head and decided to wake him up, "Will, Will wake up," I whispered and he whimpered some more before his eyes opened slowly. and I laid down next to him and held him. He was muttering 'I miss my mom' over and over again and I just held him until he stopped crying and just sniffled occasionally.

He lifted his head from under my neck, "My mom died before I got here, it's why I came so early. I miss her a lot." He said softly and I nodded my head, Lee had already told me when we talked last afternoon.

"It's okay, Will, it'll all be okay soon." I told him.

Aphrodite was my mother and she wasn't dead. I put those thoughts away and just rubbed his back until he said he wanted to get up. I let him and sat on his bed while he finished up in the bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom I went in with my toothbrush, hairbrush, and clothes for the day. Brushing my teeth, I fixed my bathroom supplies in a little cabinet with my name on it, aw Will and the others must have done this last night when Lee and I didn't wake up for dinner.

I rinsed my mouth and fixed my hair into a high ponytail. I put on a black t-shirt and some white shorts, with my hair up on a ponytail.

When I came out of the bathroom, Will was staring at the wall and jumped slightly when I opened the door. "Come on Will, it's still pretty early, let's go eat breakfast, it should be open."

Will walked in front of me and I checked the clock on Lee's nightstand and it was 6:30 A.M! Seriously?! I groaned while rubbing my eyes and walked out, closing the door. Lee was still snoring away with drool coming out of his mouth, gross haha.