Love on the Runway: a harry styles fanfic

Hi okay so I read I couple harry fanfics and there was a lot of good ones and so I wanted to try to write one sorry if I'm bad at writing lol here goes nothing the whole fanfic will be in Leah's point of view(:

I use the real vs angels as characters in the fanfic all these names are vs angels:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra ambrosio

Candice swanepoel

Miranda Kerr

Lindsay ellingson

Lily Aldridge

Erin heatherton

Behati prinsloo

Doutzen kroes

Comment and vote please if you liked it(:

---------------------------------------------

"And fiercer, act like you on the runway!!" The voice of my boss, Susan one of the vs show managers, says to me at rehearsals before the big day. Exhausted as I was, I was still extremely excited.

This had been my first vs show being the youngest angel. I hear Miranda and Candice giggle off stage as I stumble on the runway. "Shut upppp," I hiss. I've been really nervous lately with all the show business and rehearsals. "One more time Leah" another one of the stage managers calls out. "Got it!" I yell back. Rihanna's song Diamonds comes blasting through the speakers as I strode down the runway. My legs shake a bit, oh god how am I going to even walk at the real show.

I block all the thoughts coming into my mind, and just walk like how I've learned for the past five years. I strike a pose, hand on my hip and smile brightly. I was wearing a white bra with black lacing on the edge with an underwear matching it part of the dangerous liaisons segment.

"Excellent!" Susan calls out. I turn around heading back down the runway satisfied. "Go Leah, oh yeah you go girl," Adriana says in her Brazilian accent. I burst into laughter as I walk off the runway. I've know the vs angels for quite a while now. We've spent so much time together everyday even though I'm still the newest angel I feel like their my sisters. Backstage I pull on my pink silky vs robe covering my body.

"At 1:00 justin bieber and one direction will be arriving for more rehearsals," Susan says. We all squeal in excitement. "Bieber fever!!!!" Lily screams. We all laugh, I was extremely excited for them to come. I was a big fan of jb and especially one direction. I've always thought harry was hot with his luscious curls and tempting dimples.

Afterwards, we all get our makeup done for the next section of the show. "Selfie timeee," Alessandra squeals. When lily, adriana, behati, erin, and I were in the middle of taking a picture, all of sudden we saw justin bieber walk through the door. High pitched screams entered the room as his eyes widened when he saw us. "Heyy what's up? You guys look great!" He says to us. Erin smiles, "you don't look so bad yourself," she responds. "Wanna take some pictures with us before rehearsals start?" Alessandra asks him flirtatiously. "Sure, why not?" After a couple pictures with justin, one direction enters the room.

I hear more squeals as the walk towards us. "Hey so you guys are the Victoria's Secret angels?" Harry asks in his sexy British accent. "Yep that's us" I say grinning. Their mouths are wide open as I introduce the boys to each of the angels. We talked to the boys for a little bit asking them about their new album. I notice harry kept staring at me and nobody else. When I caught him looking at me while louis was talking he smirked. I caught myself attracted to him in some way. It was his charming qualities and the way his lips moved when he talked. I kept my eyes glued to only his lips and eyes which filled me with pure lust and desire. I haven't had a boyfriend or been in a relationship since sophomore year of high school. I definitely was not the best looking girl in high school.

He continued to look at me; I smiled at myself, embarrassed. When niall asks the boys to eat lunch, they all leave except harry. After the rest of the angels leave for rehearsal it's just me and harry in the room. I can feel the awkwardness and sexual tension in the air. I can feel his eyes on me stating up and down my body in my vs robe.

"So you're Leah right?" "Yeah," I say quickly trying to avoid confrontation, "I love Take Me Home it was so good" I say. " Oh thanks" he says slowly. All of a sudden he blurts out "you're really pretty." I can feel my face start to turn red. I've never actually had a guy randomly say that I'm pretty before. It took me off guard, I tried to act normal but my heart was going to fall out of my stomach. Did harry styles just tell me I'm pretty oh my god oh my god oh my god. "Haha no not really!" I say making a face but thankss" I say smiling.

I stare up into his deep green eyes that literally make me want to jump of a cliff. "I know this is kind of random but would you like to go out with me some time?" I literally could not breathe harry fucking styles asking me out?!?! The insides of me wanted to scream. "What? Me?" I ask surprised. "Yes you" he says with a cheeky smile.

Before I can answer Susan comes bursting into the room, "Oh there you guys were I was looking for you guys, it's time to rehearse come!!" "Alright" I say "sorry I didn't know you were looking for me, lets go" I say to harry gesturing towards the door. "Wait you never answered, is that a yes..?" I pause for a second smiling at the ceiling "yes, now lets go" I say as I turn away.