The Prodigious Hero(Rewrite)

Class: Archer.
True Name: Abhimanyu.
Other Names: Arjuna Putra, Subhadranandan, Soubhadri, Varchas Avatar, Krishna Shishya, Raudra dhari.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Bow and arrow, sword, gada, spear.
Height: 175cm.
Weight: 63kg.
Region: India.
Source: Mahabharata.
Hidden Attribute: Heaven.
Basic Traits: Divinity, Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He is an honest and dutiful young man, who while he has an grey sense of justice, he's still someone impulsed to do the right thing even when it seems hopeless.  He's very kind by nature and he can also be described by others as having very gentle eyes and a compassionate persona. He exhibits a great deal of determination and will not give up once he has a goal to achieve; the best example of this is his performances in the Kurukshetra War, where no matter how many or deeply his wounds were he still kept on fighting until his very end. Even though he is relatively strong on his own, he isn't afraid to ask for help when he needs it. However, despite his kind and understanding nature, Abhimanyu does have a limit to his tolerance and has a distaste for rudeness and cowardice. He's direct and very honest, taking everyone's words with sincerity and seriousness. In short, he's an caring, brave and even selfless warrior, that is who Abhimanyu is.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: His sense of loyalty is great, enough to shield his Master against any manner of harm. While he would find it uncomfortable to serve an evil Master, he would still serve them with loyalty regardless. But when he serves a kind and righteous Master, he would serve them with genuine devotion to an extend which he would sacrifice his own life for them and even facing a great number of opponents or those who are way above his league.

The Master of Chaldea is someone whom Abhimanyu equals that of great kings, as they are able to command a great number of heroes and rotten villains with harmony despite their differences in morality, nationalities, ideals, and personalities. Therefore he's a devote to them.

Likes: "The ones who pushes their bodies to the limits in martial arts, are those who deserve nothing but praises. Those fighting for righteousness, are those who I admire."
Dislikes: "Misguided righteousness... envy and the unnecessary lose of weak and innocent lives, are those who I shall fight against. Keep that in mind, Master."

Appearance:

(His hair and eyes are like that of his father)