On call room

"Derek I'm serious we're going to be late if we don't get going

"Derek I'm serious we're going to be late if we don't get going." Meredith yawned and rubbed her tired eyes as she grabbed her coffee and keys. Derek locked eyes with his wife and smirked at how tired she was, knowing he was the reason for that.
"Trouble sleeping last night?" Meredith wanted to be mad at him for teasing her but she took one look at the smirk on his face and felt herself melt into his eyes. "Come on Derek I'm serious we can't keep doing this!" Derek sighed and grabbed his stuff heading out the door pecking her on the cheek. "Doesn't mean I won't be thinking about last night the whole day." He winked and got in the car leaving Meredith rolling her eyes as she opened her door.

Looking up from her phone as she got in the elevator, Meredith found herself locking eyes with her husbands icy blue eyes.
"I've been thinking about you all day," Derek started as he kissed her neck sucking lightly careful not to leave a mark. Meredith giggled and ran her hands through his amazing head of hair.
"Derek come on we can't do this here."
"You're not saying no, I'll stop anytime you want me to just say the words." Meredith whimpered as he slid his hands up the front of her shirt and cupped her small yet perky breasts. She melted under his touch and Derek took this as a sign to take things farther. The elevator opened and Derek took Merediths hand, pulling her into the closest on call room.
He locked the door and slammed her back against it while locking her lips in a full passionate kiss while he felt himself harden. The only time their lips parted was to sloppily pull each other's shirts off while desperately roaming each other's body's. Derek pulled away from the kiss and smiled before leaning down and wrapping his lips around her soft pink nipple. He flicked his tongue just the way she liked making her throw her head back and gasp for air. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her waistband which he swiftly pulled down in one fluid motion. Meredith grabbed onto his head trying to lead him to the place that ached for his touch but he wanted to make her squirm in anticipation. He picked her up and laid her on one of the beds taking her soaking panties off and throwing them across the room. He placed kisses from her ankles to the inside of her upper thighs before finally hovering over her center blowing on it softly. He buried his face in her as she cried out in pleasure and bucked her hips up riding his face. He licked up her center savoring her sweetness and smiled against her spread legs. He circled her clit with his tongue until it swelled with pleasure and shoved two fingers deep into her getting a loud moan in return. He moved his fingers slowly still focusing his attention on her clit as he heard her breaths coming shorter which meant she was close. Her legs shook as he sucked and sucked until she released all over him and his fingers. He fingered her while she came down from her high and popped the fingers in his mouth closing his eyes, a smile appearing on his face. With his eyes sparkling he leaned down to kiss her passionately. With a flushed face Meredith reached down and fumbled with his pants.
"No no no Meredith this was all about you, we will finish this when we get home." Derek winked and pulled his coat on walking out the door leaving a panting red faced Meredith laying on the bed. She smiled thinking about the plans he held for her later...