When the kids are sleeping...

Meredith stepped out of her car, and eagerly made her way to the house

Meredith stepped out of her car, and eagerly made her way to the house. She opened the door and was greeted with her husband standing in the kitchen in only his underwear, attempting to cook.

The image of him standing there made her smile and she leaned against the door thinking about how she could just watch him for hours. Dereks head turned at the sound of the door closing, passion filling his eyes when he saw his beautiful wife standing there. She blushed when he noticed her staring at his underwear while Derek only laughed.

"Seems like you're really excited to finish what we started earlier huh?" Meredith was never known for being shy but in that moment she was having trouble forming words.

"You know it's funny that you just got home because Zola and Bailey just went to bed..." he trailed off and stepped closer to her moving his hands to her waist. He felt like he could hold her forever. Her frame was so tiny and when he hugged her he felt like he could keep her safe.

Without a second of hesitation he slammed her wrists against the door and pressed his lips firmly against hers. He felt her give in and rubbed his tongue across her lips begging for access, she gave in eagerly and as their tongues found each other she knew she wouldn't be able to contain herself much longer. She moaned into his mouth as she felt her knees weaken.

Derek picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist while still kissing him passionately and full of hunger. He set her down gently on the bed and leaned down to focus on her neck. He sucked and nipped at her neck in a playful way and Meredith moaned and slapped him lightly.

"Don't play with me Derek, I need you now." She whimpered knowing he wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Tell me exactly what you want Meredith and I'll give it to you." Her stomach fluttered when he said that and she looked him right in the eye to say

"Fuck me Derek. I want you to fuck me." That was all the encouragement he needed before he tore off her pants and pulled his boxers down, his erection popping out. He growled into her neck and plunged into her. Merediths breath hitched as she felt her walls clench around him and was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her legs shook as he hit her g spot and she found herself moaning his name over and over as her first orgasm crashed over her. Her back arched and she pushed her hips into him as she came down from her high. He groaned when he saw her releasing and found his body jerking into her faster and faster.

His thumb found her clit and rubbed in slow circles knowing she was close to her second orgasm. He tilted her flushed chin up and locked eyes with her as they both came. He felt himself burst into her and his breaths came in short gasps as he pulled out, watching his liquid run down her thighs.

Meredith felt her heart beating out of her chest as her husband plopped down next to her, opening his arms for her to lay on his chest. She happily accepted and she felt his heart beating, the steady sound making her sleepy. He kissed the top of her head whispering

"I love you Meredith. You are and will always be the one for me." Meredith smiled up at him knowing she was so in love with Derek Shepherd.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the second part to this story:) I will be trying to update every other day or every three days! There will be some biggggg plot twists coming in the next chapters this was just the introduction...