On call room pt. 2

Mer stepped in an unlocked on call room closing the door behind her

     Mer stepped in an unlocked on call room closing the door behind her. She jumped when she heard her husbands voice coming from one of the top beds.
     "Derek I didn't know you had a break." She walked over and climbed up on the top bed with him.
      She didn't say another word before pouncing on him and straddling, dominating. She slowly moved her hips making Derek moan into thr kiss.
     "Mer we shouldn't do this now I have to go soon." Derek let out another groan before adding
     "Actually that can wait this is more important." He grabbed her hips making her grind on him harder kissing him down his neck and onto his chest.
They both bolted up when they heard the doorknob turning
"Shit I forgot to lock the door," Meredith groaned when she saw Mark enter the room locking eyes with the couples half naked bodies.
"Mark get out!" Meredith was half serious and half playful, embarrassed that he had caught them.
"Oh come on Meredith you know it's nothing I haven't seen before," Mark rolled his eyes and laughed while he sat on the bottom bed.
Mer turned back to Derek not sure what to do before Derek put his fingers to his lips and moved her hips down on him. Meredith couldn't stifle a moan and Derek slapped a hand over her mouth.
"You guys really don't stop for anything do you?"
"This is the only free time we have together today Mark we want to spend it wisely," Derek winked at Meredith. He reached up to kiss her firmly and felt hands cupping her ass. Derek was busy kissing her neck and Mer turned around to see Mark shushing her while moving his hands around her ass. He ripped her scrub pants off and tore through her soaking panties. He entered her from behind causing them both to moan loudly, startling Derek.
"Mark what the hell, this is my wife!" The only reply Mark gave was a moan as he pounded into Meredith. He flipped her over and cupped her cheek watching her legs shake with pleasure from his huge cock.
     "M m Mark please harderrrr." Meredith let a huge moan as she began to release all over Marks throbbing dick.
     "Fuck Meredith you're so hot." Derek sat on the bed rubbing his hard on finding what he was seeing really hot. His wife being fucked by another man, his best friend. He watched as she twisted with pleasure and at that moment he turned her so she was facing him and licked up her center slowly, making sure to get all of her juices.
     Mark took his dick and shoved it in her mouth thrusting in and out while panting. Derek stuck two fingers in her still tight pussy watching her face as he hit her favorite spot. He smiled into her pussy licking her clit faster and faster as he increased the speed of his fingers.
    "God Derek don't stop, please don't stop." She bucked her hips up riding his face as she continued stroking Mark. He fucked her hand as he was about to release his breath coming in short gasps. With one last moan Meredith came all over Dereks face with her legs shaking far more than Derek had ever seen. At that moment Mark stuck his cock back in her mouth as he finished in her mouth. Meredith swallowed eagerly cleaning his shaft with her tongue.
     "That was... amazing." Meredith struggled to catch her breath as she laid on the bed. Her pager beeped loudly causing her to groan as she got up and dressed and was out of the room in less than a minute. Mark got dressed and headed out after Meredith leaving Derek behind to process what had just happened...