chapter 6

Larry p.o.v

I still don't understand why I agreed to being with my ex, I guess because I loved her back then  but how do you tell someone one. Your in love with someone else.

I snapped back to reality when I heard the door open.

"Yes mom, ??".

"Its not mom its dad, son what are you doing ??"

"Thinking actually I need some advice"

We sit down on my bed, it was silent for a moment until I spoke, I was kindve nervous cause my dad is not really the loving type more hardcore, self assured man.

"So um my ex Sammy or Samantha is moving back here and before we broke up I told her we could back together."

"Ok and then?"

"It's been 3 years and I'm in love with someone else but how do you tell that to a person who Is crazy about you"

"Hmm"

He looks at me and rubbs his temples together and a small smile creeped upon his face, he a weirdo I thought

"Well dad what is it"  I say anxiously

"Tell Sam the truth"

"What?"

"Seriously tell her the truth it doesn't matter if she cries or anything you have to be straight forward but you also need to know. What your true feelings are too"

He gets up and walks out my room closing the door shut,  I guess he is right I mean what could go wrong.

The next morning

Harmony p.o.v.

Its Monday and the summer, Larry Larry is all I know think and breath , its crazy but I want to tell him how I feel.

I do my hygeine routine and mouse my curly hair and walk out the door, I call Larry from his window and soon enough he comes out and hugs me tightly, missing my forehead.

"Hey harm man I missed you,"

"Aww yea right, want to go get some ice cream"

"Umm I can't I have something to do"

"Oh" I mumble looking down

He looks at me with sympathy in his eyes and kisses me with those soft, full lips I couldnt help but kiss back

"Please babe don't be mad its just some business I have to handle"

"Fine"

I hug him and walk back home and decide to call a friend over maybe Colby could come over.

Larry p.o.v.

I felt really terrible blowing off spending time with harmony but I need to tell Sammy I moved on, I went to the hotel she was staying in and knocked on the door, she opened it looking nice as ever. Until I see some little boy creep around the corner  maybe its her cousin or something.

"Hey Sam" I say

"Hey come on in, my mother is still in Jamaica but she be arriving soon, man its been what 3 years" she says

"Yea they been very long and whos the lil guy??"    I ask

"He is my son well he-" she says lowly

"What you had a son that wow aye he has the same eyes as me, we could be twins" I say smiling

"Well actually he is your son"