chapter 12

Harmony p.o.v.

I felt so stupid,  its not my heart telling me this though, after he left I went upstairs and see my mom and twins sleeping in her room. So I go to mines and clean the sheets  In laundry room I here my dad come in and stares at me with his arms folded.

"What dad??"  I say

"Your only 17 and I know you love larrel" he says

"Yea so what - and if I do !" I say slamming the washer door

"your growing up and your my first born  and I don't want you around him" he says sternly

"I understand your concern dad but you don't rule my life, it's bout what I want and he already pushed me out of his life he didnt want me to be in the drama , and has a child that he didn't know about .....are you happy now??? " I yell

I go to my room and slam the door not caring at all, man this is the worst day  i thought. ....while im looking on my Instagram and see all the photos  of me and Larry and the comments which made me blush. Until I get this unknown notification.

Private2.1: "who are you and what are you doing with Larry??"

MelodicHarmomy: "  who ever you are he is my - well my friend and its none of your damn business"

I soon blocked this person and 30 minutes later they txt me back

Private2.1.:  "now you really started something Lil girl he is mine and there is nothing you can do about it . Your room is nice too :) purple and blue with white lights

After that encounter I nearly dropped my phone.  It felt like a bad dream, I have some type of stalker on my hands. I hear a tap on my window and open it to see some girl with brown hair run down the street, its a small note.

Watch your back, closely and sharply cause ill be watching you and like i said stay away from larry. He's not who what you think.

From. S

I crumpled it and threw  it out the window and forced myself to sleep.

The next morning

I awake to see larry on top of me with his finger on his lips telling me to shhh !

"Larry what are you-"

He grabs my face and looks at me with piercing blue eyes and starts choking me

...i kept kicking and screaming and he smacked me even harder across the face  leaving a bruise, until i see the brown haired girl in the corner with a crooked smile and i slowly losing conscious ...

*bang bang*

The Door bust open and im being roughly shaken . Not realizing im screaming

"Harmony wake up!!" My dad yells

"Huh what ?! What happned?" I say in a cold sweat,

My fingers shake as i slowly look at my dad and touch my neck realizing im not dead or un conscious . My father stares at me blankly.

"Are you alright ??" He asks

"Mhmm just a bad dream, its fine dad im sorry for yelling... did the twins wake  up??" 

"No thankfully" he says laughing

We both laugh as my dad leaves and  get out of bed, do my hygiene routine and leave my hair in a high curly bun, put my

Shorts and tank top and go make breakfast.

Sam p.o.v.

Xavier is my child but I can't stand it, I can't stand why I even had him In the first place he was a huge mistake from the start and that lovey my son is it utter crap. He is only keeping me away from my prize which is larrel and that harmony girl has to go of course she probably terrified I got a trick for her.

"Colby babe can you go to Harmony's house for a minute check up on her"

"Yea sure" he says

"Don't forget our deal" I say sternly holding him by the collar

Larry p.o.v.

Its that kind of day, where you feel like something is going to happen but you just dont know....i have to go pick up my son from Samantha. So i throw on a sweat shirt and basketball shorts with addida sandals and hop in my car.

As I drive past harmony's house,  wishing  i could take back what i did. But my eyes are  focused on the road, 10 mins later im at samanthas  apartment  and knock on the door .

"Who is it!?" She yells

"The baby daddy come on sam" i say playfully

She unlocks the door  and lets me in looking frantic. but im just here to get my son.

"Dad!!"  Xavier  says running up to me as i pick him up

"He man- um where you want to go today??"

"I dont know" he says

"Well ill think of something" i say

"Bye yall two" sam says rushing us out the door

"Bye"

Honestly all this is new to me but Xavier is just a mini me and i love that. I take his bag and toys and put him in the front seat. I know he is 3 but to me Johnson men always sit in the front. In our blood.