chapter 5

.

Chap 5

"Come on Harmony, you can tell me." I say soothingly. She brushed the tears from her eyes and cleared her throat.

"I don't know if you like me or not, that kiss was confusing, I didn't know what to think or feel, we are best friends, they don't do that kind of stuff." She confessed her face red.

"Answer this one question, Harmony." I began, tilting her face up towards mine. "Do you like me?" I ask.

"Yes as a-"

"No, not as a friend, do you like me more than a friend?"

She takes a deep breath.

"Do you like me more than a friend?" She answered my question with a question.

"Ever since the first day I met you." confessed smiling.

"Well, I like you as well." She smirkes.

"We should do something about that." I say, my cheeks getting hot.

"What should we do?"

I smirked and leaned in towards her face. My lips touched hers soothingly, and carefully. We parted, instead of getting up and fleeing she grabbed my neck and pressed her face with mine. My heart fluttered off the ground. I hugged her to my chest tightly. She was everything I have  ever wanted.

Harmony POV

He went back into his house after our little makeout session. I bit my lip thinking about his, I couldn't stop thinking about him, and about us. I grabbed my pillow and screamed loudly into it, my face becoming more red than usual. I took a seat onto my bed and hugged the pillow towards my chest. I gazed towards the window where Larry was laying onto his bed, staring at me. I did a heart sign, he did one back. I smiled widely.

He mouthed the words "I love you" I mouthed them back.

Larry POV

Harmony went fast asleep after awhile. I sighed, I couldn't go to sleep, I was too hyped up to go back to sleep. My phone buzzed, I glared at it to see who it was. Unknown number. I answered it.

"Hey Larry, its me, Sammy, your ex girl friend I was just telling you that I am coming to Florida, we are moving from Jamaica, I am so excited, we can be back together!!"

The phone nearly dropped out of m.y hands. Sammy was my girl friend before we had to break up because I was moving here, I made the mistake of telling her that if she moved down here we would be together again. I never knew she would move down here, ever. Until now.