Chapter 3

"Mr Aizawa who is that?"

I look up and see Tsu looking at me while pointing at He child in my arms.

"Its Todoroki.We don't know what happened but we believe he was hit by a quirk that changed his age." I said dismissively. "Please explain that to the rest of the class I'll be back in a bit but right now I'm going to put todoroki in his room."

"Yes sir."

Tsuyu pov

I walked upstairs and knocked on everyone's doors telling them to come down.

Once everyone came down I realized someone was missing.
"Where's Bakugou?" I asked.

"I don't know man but I'll get him!"Kirishima Shouted.

A minute later he walked down the stairs a scowling Bakugou following him.

"Ok so now that everyone is here I'll tell you what happened.Todoroki was hit with a quirk and it made him young again." I announced to my class.

"Tch of course it was icy hot."

"Kacchan That isn't very nice!"

"SHUT UP DEKU!!"

"Ahh ok Kacchan!!"

Mineta POV

'Did I hear that right?!?!The hottest boy in 1-A besides me is now a child!!I have a chance!!'

I was brought out of my daze by a slap to the face.I bolted up and turned to face whoever slapped me.

"Mineta I know what your thinking about just stop."Uraraka said.

"Hehe only for you baby..."

"You are disgusting...."

AN/// so so so so so so so so so sorry about how late and short this is.