Chapter 4

Aizawa POV

I sighed as I closed todoroki's door.
'How the hell am I gonna tell his family?I guess I'll call his sister first since he obviously doesn't like his dad but hey I don't blame him.Endeavor is an asshole.'

I shoved my hand in my pocket and grabbed out my phone.I scroll through my contacts until I finally find Fuyumi's number.I press call and put the phone up against my ear.
Ringgggg
Ringgggg
Ringgggg
Ringgggg

"Hello?Eraserhead?Did something happen to Shoto?'
"Fuyumi asked.

"Yes.It appears that he was hit by a quirk that caused him to de-age or something."I replied.

"shit....I'll be right here and I'll see if I can find any of his old clothes."

"M'kay."I pressed the red button and put the phone back in my pocket.I sigh once again and walk downstairs.I roll my eyes at my students who were currently screaming at eachother.

"Shut up you brats!Before you and yes todoroki is ok."I Shouted at them.

I heard most of them mutter something in relief.

Midoryia ran up to me his notebook in hand.I rolled my eyes again and look at him.

"That's really good Mr Aizawa!!Do you have any information on the villain that did this I want to write about them in my note book.I mean it's a really cool yet dangerous quirk to have.I wonder if they could use it to rewind some to back before they were born or if they always age them back to a certain age"He muttered.

I slapped the back of his head lightly.
"Quit mumbling problem child."

"Y-Yes sir!!"

I look back the class and open my mouth to speak again before I was interrupted by something.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"I'm here Aizawa!!"

AN/////Oh look it didn't take me over a month that's new.