Invitation

Izuku pov
It was the end of the day and I was packing up in an empty classroom. Everybody already left with their friend's groups leaving me as an outcast. You see people bully because they think I'm "quirkless", but the truth is it's so powerful I had to keep it a secret.

As I was packing I heard the door burst open so I turn my head to see kacchan... WAIT KACCHAN. I wonder what's he's doing her probably wanting to beat me up again.

He suddenly walked over to me and got closer and closer until our faces were inches apart. I slightly blush at this because we'll you see I kinda have a crush on him but that's irrelevant.

"Deku my house at 5 pm and don't be fucking late either," he said. After he proceeded to walk out the classroom door.

'crap what does he want... I mean I haven't been over at aunties since I was 4. Omg, what am I gonna do'. I pushed these thoughts down and continued to pack up my things.

After a while, I finally got down and walked home. Once I got there I went upstairs and put on a t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I checked the time to see that it was 4:50. I decided that I should head over to kacchan seeing that it's not that far away.

I put on my red Nikes and walk out the door. As I'm walking to kacchans I start to get nervous about all the reasons kacchan would want me over. Next thing I know I'm at his door so of course, I knock on it signaling that I'm here.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal kacchan in a hoodie and done joggers. I blush slightly because of how hot he looks. Then I feel a hand pull me inside of the house. I look around and notice that nobody here except me and kacchan.

"Hey umm where is auntie," I asked

"oh she's out of town with my old man," he said surprisingly calmly.

"anyways let's head upstairs" he continued as he grabbed my arm to lead me up the stairs.

Once were are inside his room he goes to go sit down while I just stand here not knowing what to do. Then again he pulls me onto the bed right beside me.

"so you wanna watch a movie or play some video games," he asked me. I think for a second because a movie sounds interesting, but then again it's been a long time since we've played together.

"umm let's go with video games" I answered. He then got up and started his PlayStation and gave me a controller. I look up to the screen to see we're playing 2k.

'heh I don't think he knows how good I am at the game' I thought smugly.

Bakugou pov
I and Deku were playing games but he just kept on winning but don't worry he would get his punishment later.

After an hour or so I got up and turned off the game and tv. The look on that nerds face was priceless he looked like a dumbass.

Smut warning🍋💕

I walked over and pinned him to the bed. He looked shocked, but before he could process everything I slammed my lips onto his. He soon melts into the kiss and opening his mouth a little so I could stick my tongue in there which I gladly do.

He moans into the kiss as he wraps his arms around my neck deepening it. I move my hand up his shirt to feel his slightly hard nipple as I play with them he starts to moan more.

Not even gonna lie this kinda turned me on by the way he feels in my hands and mouth. I break the kiss to take off his shirt revealing his sexy and curvy body. I then move down to suck and lick his nipples.

"mhmm k-kacchan" he moaned out. I then stop and looked him in the eyes.

"just so you know I have no fucking feeling for you what's so ever," I said. He just nodded in understatement

I then took off his pants and underwear to reveal a decent-sized cock. Since I knew he was gonna need some preparing I put my fingers in his mouth.

"suck,"  I said sternly. He started sucking his fingers between moans as I'm masturbating him. I decided it was time so I took my fingers out of his mouth and stuck 2 of them in his bootyhole. As I finger fucking him he is moaning loudly which turned me on even more.

"ah ah k-kacchan a-ah mo-more" he moaned out. I take this as a yes so I take my pants and underwear off. I put my cock in there slowly and start thrusting into him.

"fuck deku you feel so good" I moaned out. I then pick him up on my lap to where my whole cock is inside of him. Surprisingly he starts moving his hips up and down.

"ah kacchan" he moaned out. He then bent down and kissed me while moving his hips. I break the kiss to let out a huge moan.

"i-i think I'm gonna c-cum" he said as he kept humping me.

"fuck d-deku me too," I said. Suddenly we both cum his on my chest and mines in his hole. We just sit there catching our breath.

End of smut

'wow who would have thought the shitty nerd would be good at sex' I thought. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he laid on my stomach. After a while, we had to get up to take a shower so I picked him up and headed to my bathroom.

I sat him down on the toilet as I prepared the showers. I looked over to Deku half asleep he kinda looks...cute. Finally, the shower is hot enough so I pick him up and get in the shower.

I grabbed a towel and some soap and started to wash Deku since he is super tired and weak right now. As I'm washing him he wraps his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek before putting his head around my shoulder.

"hey kacchan"

"hmm"

"you know you're amazing and I had a lot of fun today surprisingly"

'he had fun because of me... I mean it has been a long time since we hung out like this' I thought.

"tch whatever nerd"

(time skip to when they got done)

After I and Deku got done we went back to my bedroom. I gave him a pair of my underwear and a hoodie but of course, they were too big for him which made him look hot. I just put on some sweatpants and a tank top.

I carried him to the kitchen where I made some katsudon since it's his favorite. Once I was done I handed him the katsudon and sat down next to him.

"mmm kacchan your cooking is delicious" he said as he stuffed his mouth.

"well what would you expect you shitty nerd I'm best at everything" I snapped back.

After we were done I picked him up again and head back to my room. I laid him on the bed and went to put a movie in then laid down beside.

30 min into the movie I noticed deku fell asleep. I took a good look at his face and blushed at how cute he is. I kiss him on the forehead and cuddle him closer as I fall asleep.