dementor

JASMINES POV

today is the day... we finally get to go back to hogwarts. i'm jasmine by the way, jasmine snape. i am currently going into my third year at hogwarts. the last two years here have been crazy. im a metamorphous and a animagus.

*flashback*

in first year i spent a lot of time with dad. i knew that he was not my biological father. i went shopping for my school supplies and met the famous harry potter. 

when i came back from shopping i went to grandpa dumbledores office and found out that harry was actually my biological twin brother and that lily and james were my parents. i kept the name snape and then went to hogwarts for my first year as a student.

i made the quidditch team as a beater with harry who made seeker. we were the youngest players in a century. 

then turned out that hagrid found a dragon egg and we watched it hatch. then draco, who is literally like my best friend turned us in, the joke is on him though because allusive of us got detention. 

 on the night of detention we were looking for  a dead or hurt unicorn because someone had been killing them. to be able to track the unicorn better, i shifted into my newly acquired animals form, (id been working with aunt minnie everyday since christmas). it was an all black wolf with a hidden lightining shaped scar on its shoulder. i along with fang, helped harry and draco find the unicorn. when we find it, i shift back to see something with a cloak drinking the poor unicorns blood. i grab harrys hand tightly and go to grab drays, but he's already gone, screaming like a little girl. a centaur saves harry and i. i bow to him before he leaves.

eventually we ended up going down the trap and fighting for the stone, there were many obstacles that we had to get past 

hermione ron harry and i are the golden quartet, we are the best of friends and we rule the world. 

after this, it was christmas. after christmas, we all went to hagrid for more information on nicholas flames nd the sorcerers stone. harry was surpridsed that we were fighting quirrel int he end and not dad. i was not surprised. it turned out that voldemort was on the back of quirrel head and that why he wore his turban. in the end harry burned quirrel to death and voldemort floated away.

*end flashback*

first year was the year that i knew that our years at hogwarts would never be normal. and second year just confirmed that assumption.

*flashback*

 second year the start was vaguely normal. i mean we flew arthurs ford anglia to hogwarts because we missed the train.

all in all harry and i heard voices someway throughout the year. it turned out that we were parseltongues and tom riddles memory trap din his diary was letting it loose through the school by possessing ginny.

*end flashback*

ok, back to getting back to hogwarts. i am currently on the train and am so excited. i mean don't get me wrong, dad and i had a great summer, but i am so excited to see my brother and all of my other friends.harry blew up our aunt and almost got expelled, i laughed when he told me that story.

the weasleys, hermione, harry and i stayed at the leaky cauldron for a night so that we would be closer to kings cross station. we are actually about to get on the train right now. i am so excited, this year we get to go to hogshead, dad already signed my form and everything. as we are getting on the train, mr. weasley pulls harry and i aside. "harry, jasmine, while some people would not agree with me, i think you need to know the facts. the two of you are in danger."