Dinner Date

We've been at dinner at my friend Ag's house for about an hour. Anna and I are seated next to each other. She is wearing a tight black dress that accentuates her beautiful body. She has her hair down and her glasses on. She always knew how to dress, since we were younger. Our hands are intertwined under the table on my lap. I'm wearing a black turtleneck suit, my rings, watch, chained bracelets, stud earrings, chains, and my Dior Jordan's. I look good and she matches me perfectly.

We have been married for about 2 months. Let's just say that newly wed feeling hasn't left yet. We have sex nearly anywhere possible and at anytime. No complaints from me, but I can feel her need growing as we eat.

She constantly bites her lip when I'm talking and keeps side eyeing me. She arches her back against the table and let's put a ragged breath. God she's beautiful. She pulls our hands to her lap. She untangles our hands and places mine on her thigh. She rolls up her dress a little, but only enough for me to notice. I push my hand closer to her. I get to where her legs meet and I go back down to her knee, teasingly. She huffs out in disappointment.

"Imma go get another drink from the cellar" ag and her wife (Madison beer) say.

"Ight that's fine" I say

They walk into the kitchen, leaving me and Anna alone. She whispers in my ear "baby can you please take care of me. I need you. Bad" she nibbles on my earlobe. She knows that if she continues this, she'll get it. " no baby, wait till we leave. We can't fuck in front of ag" I say.
"Wouldn't want them to see my gorgeous wife naked....nope that's only for me" I kiss her lightly. "Please daddy", she begs pushing my hand up her leg. I'm tempted but before I could do anything, Ag and Madison walk back in.
—-
We continued dinner and stayed for another hour. Anna was constantly teasing me and acting bratty. We left and were walking back to the car, and I checked my watch and saw that it was only 9 PM so I asked...

"You wanna go get some snacks from the gas station and watch a movie?"
"Yeah sure" she said

I thought she would have protested and just wanted sex but I wouldn't have given it to her. Now I might.....because she deserves everything that I can offer.

I drive past the gas station and she asks

"Bub where are we going? I thought we were going get snacks?" She asked

"Bub? Really? What happened to Daddy?" I tease as I pull into the parking lot of an abandoned school.

(This place is miles from anywhere and it hasn't been functioning for years.....so they are alone)

She looks at me like I'm stupid, but to be fair she has no clue what I'm doing. I step out of my car and walk over to her side and open the door. I grab her hand and help her out.

"What? Why? Bruh what are we doing in the middle of no where?" She asked and I giggled

"I'm giving you something you've been asking for..." I say in a low voice so that she understands what I mean

"Oh..." she says as I grab her throat and push her against me

I brush my lips over hers and finally press them together in a passionate kiss. As the time goes one and the heat builds, I hear her begging and moaning for more. I trail my hand down her waist and roll my hips onto hers. I snake my hand under her dress as her back is pressed against my car. She gasps for air as my fingers reach her core. I take my hand and rip the thin fabric of the thong off of her and let it fall to the floor. She moans at this "God that was hot". I press two of my fingers against her as she wraps her hands around my neck and puts one leg on my waist to allow for a better access. "Baby please....please.....uh.....just fuck me" she begs "please daddy....I need you. Let me show you how much I need you. Make me cum for you. Please". As she finishes her last sentence, I slip two fingers in her wet heat. They tightly squeeze through as I start pumping. In and out. Slow then fast. Shallow then deep. Fats then slow. Showing her how much love I have for her.

Her nails dig into my back and neck and leave scratches. That makes me....tingly. We continue our make out and she constantly moans in my mouth. "Fuck" "just like that" "damn baby don't stop" and other ones until she says "I'm close". So being the tease that I am I pull my fingers out. She never gets her high and she looks up at me disappointed. "Why'd you stop?"she says looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Stay there or you won't get your orgasm" I say as I walk to the trunk of my car and undo my belt. I open the trunk and grab a familiar bag. I rip my belt off and undo my buttons and zipper. I open the bag and grab out the strap as put it on under my black pants. It's snug and normally gives us both an orgasm fork the way it rubs on me. I finish setting up and walk around and close the trunk. I look up to see Anna with her dress rolled up and her eyes closed. I walk in between her legs and she sees the 9 inch I have. "Oh my god daddy that's a lot" she says "yeah and your gonna take all of it" I say. I tap the bottom of her legs twice, signaling her to jump up. She does and I press her against the car. We stare into each other's eyes then kiss. We break the kiss and I look at her and ask "can I use this on you? I want to kno now baby. So are you comfortable with this or do you want to change it up?" I ask for consent. She smiles back at me. "You know damn well that I deserve to be punished daddy.....so do it" she whispers in my ear.I place the tip at her entrance and circle it. "Make me cum please baby" she begs.

That's all I needed. I pushed in slowly as I watched her eyes roll. Her face left open and gasping for air as I push in quicker.

Our bodies were flush against reach other. I waited for her to adjust to the strap. We haven't used this size before so it's got to hurt a little. I connect our lips for a slow passionate kiss. I kiss along her jawline and leave a hickey on her neck. She is steadily moaning against me.
"Please move" she said

I started pumping into her slowly, she couldn't even get any enjoyment from it. Teasing is my favorite punishment. I grip her neck and choke her while fiercely making out with her. I slip my tongue into her mouth. I trail my hand down her body as she rolls her hips into me for more friction. She pushes against it just right making me moan.

"Faster daddy please. Fuck me fast. You can cum too....I know this makes you feel good to.... I hear your moans" she whispers in my ear before leaving a hickey on my neck.

I go faster and deeper, but way deeper than I was before. She starts to scream moan against me. Her eyes roll so far back that all I can see is white. I tighten my grip on her neck as I fuck her faster and harder. The strap creates this friction against me and is bringing me closer to my orgasm. I can't cum before her. I interlock our lips and make out with my beautiful girl. She arches her back as I push he left leg over my shoulder and hit her at a different angle. She is close. She is wining for her orgasm. I'll let her cum......this time.

"Baby.....fuck.....I'm...uh....cl-close" she moans into our kiss.

I slow my movements as I feel my organs coming. I want us to cum together. I stroke deeper one last time as she rolls her hips and whispers dirty things in my ear. I break the kiss and bite my lip as I feel myself falling over the edge. She moans loudly as I groan against her lips. We cum together and I slow my movements to last out our orgasms.

I stop moving and kiss her lips softly. We try and catch our breath as we stare into each other eyes.

"That was so fucking hot baby" she said

"I'm sorry if I went to rough on you baby, but yeah that was amazing" I confess

"It was a lot but not to much....plus, if it was I would've used our safe word" she giggles as we kiss one last time.

I slowly pull out of her as she whines at the lost of connection. I take my two fingers and quickly scoop up some of her juice as I maintain eye contact. She bites her lip as I put my fingers in my mouth and taste her sweet taste.

"Now that was hot" she said as she pulls her dress down and jumps off of me. I undo buckle the strap and say

"Wait till we get home and I'll show you something hot"

I kiss her again as I open the door for her.

———————————————————————

First time writing smut so.....was it ok?