#11

Nico's head was on Will's chest. They were having a movie night. Thalia and Percy had left the apartment to them that night and Thalia very subtly left a box of condoms on the counter. Nico tried to explain that he didn't put them there but Will was too busy trying not to laugh, but then kissed Nico and they moved on.

Of course Will kept referencing it all night and Nico kept covering his face with his hands until Will pulled them off so he could see his face again.

Nico sat up and paused the movie. "Hold on, I have to pee," he said, standing up.

"Don't fall in," Will said.

Nico tilted his head. "I… I don't pee sitting down?"

"Well I'm not going to just assume things."

Nico walked off to the bathroom, and when he came back Will had an oh shit look on his face and Nico's phone was in his hand.

"What? Why… why do you have my phone?" Nico asked.

"I'm sorry, I swear, I thought it was mine, we have the same phone case," he profusely apologised. "But, I don't think I was supposed to see this." Will held out the phone and Nico took it.

Nico literally felt like he was going to throw up. His stomach started twisting itself inside out. On the phone was a picture of Nico and Will kissing at that party. The number was blocked.

"Oh my god," Nico whispered. Will stood up and put his hands on Nico's shoulders. "Oh my god!" he said.

"Hey, its going to be okay; just ask them what they want," Will said and kissed
Nico's forehead. "Its going to be okay," he said slowly.

Nico slowed his breathing and texted the person back.

Nico: What do you want from me

Unknown: You need to get me the chem 1 test by Friday's quiz.

Nico threw his phone on the couch. "This is so bad," he whispered. "So fucking bad."

;;;

Nico walked into Chemistry. He looked around the classroom to see if anyone looked suspicious. Everyone's noses were either in their phones or gossiping in little huddles. He T.A.ed for the freshman chem class.

He sat at the teacher's desk and began grading the tests. He stared at the desk document for Friday's test. He pulled the flash drive out of his pocket and stared at it.
Then he plugged it into the computer and uploaded the test.