ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

"What!?" We take a seat at a table, across from each other.

"Henry and I have talked for a long while and have decided to shut fredbears down for the good of the diner."

I think a moment before talking, "I just have one question...Can I work at Fazbears? I'm good at a lot of jobs! I can fix arcade machines, be a mascot, cook, clean, I can even be a night guard if you need them!" I start to get excited at the thought of Fredbears closing. No offence to Henry or anything, just a new work place would be amazing. Too many bad things are tied to Fredbears and it could be like a fresh start! There's only one problem. William.

"You seem... Borderline giddy to have Fredbears shut down." Scott tilts his head in confusion.

"Sorry, just a fresh start sounds nice."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have you join us. "

"Nice! Uhm... Also, I just have one request."

"Hm?"

"Keep this whole applying for Fazbears a secret please."

"...Okay?"

After a moment of silence, William walks in, smiling, happy, and Henry walks behind him, pissed, unhappy, probably wanting to kill William right now. Weird.

"Sorry that took a bit, shall we get started?" William takes a seat next to me, his eyes looking over, taking note of my red-ish face. I avoid him of course. I don't want to look at him right now. I keep my eyes on Scott who starts to talk about the diner and what will probably be best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of sitting and talking, Scott finishes his sentence while looking at his phone and stands up. (Does this mean that Phone Guy uses one of his kind? why does this sentence bother me so much?? 🤨)

"Well, it was lovely talking to you three but I must go, it appears some kiddies are being trouble."

As Scott leaves, and Henry walks off to his office, frustrated. William plays with a strand of my hair. "You were pretty quiet.. I'm guessing it worked."

I keep looking forward, silent. I hate this bitch. The way he can look so handsome yet so terrifying is horrible. To any new person who meets him, they'll think he's a regular, charming, British man until you get to know his secrets then you truly know what he is. A pile of dog shit.

"Love,"

"Fuck off." I huff as he braids a couple strands.

"Awe, come on bunny, you think it's that bad to think of me?" He frowns, pretending to be sad.

"Yes! In that way it is!"

"If it's so bad why can't you stop thinking about it then?"

"Because, you dumb idiot, you planted that image in my head."

"So?"

"So, it's your fault."

"Mhm, okay, sure."

I get up, ready to walk home. I am completely fine with taking my shoes off and walking home if it means I don't have to share a car with William.

"Where ya goin, Princess?" William too, stands up and follows me out the door.

"Home. Also, I would appriciate it if you would stop with the pet names."

"But we haven't even had any fun."