one

alessya pov

"mom i'm getting up damn" i scream from my room as my mother yells.

"alessya language!" she yells back. i hate it here.

my step dad Giovanni Romano runs our family's mob. it seems nice because we're rich and i don't have to work but it sucks. my step dad is a fucking dick and my mother is a retched bitch. my biological father left before i was born so Giovanni has always been my "dad". if men could get pregnant and my mom had the chance to leave me before i was born she would've.

i walk downstairs and see my mom Bella Romano and Giovanni at the kitchen island waiting for me.

"good morning mother." i say to her. she looks me up and down.

"alessya have you been gaining weight?" she says and laughs.

"what the fuck mom? god you're such a fucking bitch!" i yell and walk away.

"hey we weren't finished talking to you." Giovanni says.
i sigh and turn around knowing that they're gonna make me do something for them.

"what." i say in a monotone voice.

"you're father and i are going back to italy for the weekend for some business so Vinnie is going to look after you." she says smiling at the end.

along with my family's gang also come with them choosing who i date and who im friends with. they picked Vinnie for me sadly. I fucking hate him.

"mom i know how to look after myself, he doesn't need to be here." I tell her annoyed.

"sweetie, you guys have been spending far too much time alone and need to be together! this is your future husband after all." she tells me. ew.

"he is NOT my future husband." i tell her

"honey, you know we have to pick someone for you because you're gonna get claimed someday and it has to be by someone in this gang, god forbid you get claimed by a castano." Giovanni adds in.

let me explain, getting "claimed" is just a nice way to say a gang leader picks you to be his wife and he basically owns you for the rest of his life.

"well for one, i'm not going to marry someone in a gang, and two getting claimed is degrading. i'm not going to be someone's property." i explain to them.

"baby this is your life.. accept it." mom says.

marianos pov
"yo mar, you think she's bad?" samy shows me a picture of Sofia Russo.

"i mean i'd definitely hit, but isn't her best friend a Romano?" i ask knowing the answer was yes

right now me samy, malcom and mattia are all chilling waiting for my dads orders. my dads a mob boss for our family gang. we basically push drugs and money launder for big companies and rich people. the job can get messy though. especially when your rival gang the Romano's live within 5 miles of each other. when i turn 21 i get to become the leader of the castanos.

samy, malcom, and mattia are my best friends and co workers. we've been friends since middle school and their parents left them so they live with me know and work for my dad too.

"yo after mr. castano gives us our missions do you guys wanna go to this party over on 19th street?" mattia asks us.

"yeah but only if there are bad bitches" malcom says and laughs.

"hopefully that chick sofia russo is there." samy says.

"nah samy she's fuckin wit Romano's it's against the rules." i add in.
samy just nods his head.

alessya pov
"SOFIA!!!" i yell knowing that she's in my house somewhere.
i hear her coming up the stairs into my room.

"yo so since my parents are gone do you wanna go to this party over on 19th street?" i ask her.

sofia russo is my best friend. we've been friends since middle school and she basically lives with me now.

"omg yessss! i hope the cute samy guy is there!!" she tells me.

"sofia no you cant, he's a castano remember?" i tell her. i really hate those rules but i'm too scared to find out what will happen if we break them.

"yeah i guess. what about vinnie though, i thought your mom said he's looking after you?" she asks me.

"he is but i'll just pursued him into letting me go.." i tell her.

"good idea!" sofia tells me. she then walks out of my room to get ready.

___________
a few hours go by when someone walks in my room. vinnie. ugh

"hey baby" he says coming onto my bed. it's not that vinnie is ugly or anything, he's actually really hot, but he is just so controlling and way to much like my parents.

"hey" i say back.

"so when we're you gonna tell me about this little party thing you got going on? huh? you think that you can just sneak passed me without getting caught? you're cute." he says.

"i don't need to tell you everything about where i'm going. i'm 19 fucking years old. you don't own me" i say to him frustrated. i can tell he's mad. he looks at me and puts his hand around my throat and pins me on my bed

"i fucking own you! you got that?" he whispers aggressively in my ear. i would be so into that if he wasn't vinnie

i push him off of me and get up off the bed.

"vinnie, you don't own me, if anything my parents own you." i tell him.

"i could have any bitch i want alessya, but for some reason my heart only wants you even when you're a fucking cunt." vinnie says and leaves my room.

i could care less. all i want in life is to get out of this fucking gang.
////////
that was chapter one lol. stay tuned for more interesting stuff to happen!!