two

8pm*
alessya pov
sofia and i just got done getting ready for the party, and damnnnn we look good. i was wearing this tight black dress with spaghetti straps with white air forces and sofia was wearing a red dress with jordan's.

"bitchhh we look good asf" sofia says to me as we walk out the door.

right when i was about to say something back one of the guards stop us.

"do your parents know where you are going Alessya?" Lorenzo (bodyguard) asks me.

"Lorenzo, of course they know!" i say very kindly even though that was a lie.

"okay then, have fun." he says and let's us go to my car.

it only takes us about 5 minutes to get there so we're there pretty quickly.

party📍
mariano pov

this party was bumpin not gonna lie. i mean, there are bad bitches everywhere, good music and drinks.
since this is on 19th street, it means no mob shit happens here, this street is exactly in-between the Castanos and Romanos. no one wants to fight since there are people here that aren't in a mob and they could snitch.

while everyone's taking shots i look over at this fine ass short girl who's wearing a tight black dress. she's dancing inbetween these guys but it seems like she wants them to leave her alone.

alessya pov

i was having a good time, minding my own business until these three guys came over and started dancing next to me, i'm a little drunk so i don't know where sofia went or why these guys were near me. one of them starts grabbing my waist making me sway my hips with his.

he moves his hand lower so that he can get up my dress.

"yo get the fuck off me bro" i yell as i try escape from his grip.

"nah baby, you so fine" he says back. i try and squirm out of his grip until this fine ass tall boy with curly black hair says something.

"yo bro, i think she told you to get off." he says in his deep voice.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" the guy who was dancing on me says to him.

"leave the pretty girl alone or else." the curly hair boy says. aww he thinks i'm pretty..

"or else what?" the guy says and gets in his face. the handsome boy was taller and was looking down on him. he then knees him in the stomach and knocks him to the ground giving him a bloody nose.

he starts to walk up to me.

"hey, are you alright?" he asks me leaning down to my ear because it was so loud. god, he smelled so good.

"yes thank you so much fr." i tell him. he looked at me and smiled.

"what's your name princessa?" he asks me. one thing growing up in a mob has taught me is to never trust anyone and never use your full name.

"alessya, what about you?" i asked and smiled.

"mariano." he says to me. that sounds so familiar but i can't put a finger on it.

"you have a beautiful name by the way." mariano says to me.

"i like your name too." i say to him.

"alright, i hope i'll see you around alessya." he then leans down to my cheeks and kisses it. i think i'm in love.

i need to find sofia.