Chapter 22

"Soy peor"-Bad Bunny

(Narrator)

The girls filled Percy and Annabeth in on what had happened.

"Lisa." Lauren spoke, sternly. "Lisa." She repeated.

"What the fuck do you want Lauren."

Lauren flinched at the harsh tone of Lisa's voice. She quickly recomposed herself, realizing the bloodlust still wasn't gone for the day. The raven haired girl decided to ask the questions to get Lisa back into her right state of mind.

"What's your name?"

"Li-" Lisa groaned in pain. "UNTIE ME!" She yelled out, her voice having a growl to it.

"Hey!" Christina quickly ran back over. "She asked for your name."

"And I said to untie me." Lise quickly retorted.

"You're not Lisa." Lauren stated. "Girls! and Percy!"

Everyone came running over, watching blood flow out from Lisa's ears.

"Who are you?" Amy pushed.

"Hades. I'm sure one of you have a good memory of me." Hades spoke from Lisa's body. Quickly, Lisa voice came back into sound.

"Don't listen to a word he says! he-"

"Shut up, weak girl." 

"Lise isn't weak." Percy said, feeling angered.

"Hm, well she can barely fight me off- and there she goes." Hades said with a pop at the end of his sentence. Hades emerged from her body and came into view. Lisa's head hung low as she was unconscious.

Everyone backed away, being cautious of his every movement.

"Stay together." Lauren whispered. Hades hit them with a ball of fire, causing a small explosion lifting them all off their feet. "On second thought, split up."

They all took a few steps away from each other, keeping their distance.

Katherine and Annabeth looked at each other. They nodded their heads, quickly clearing themselves from Hades' view and going into the forest.

Hades took out a knife and cut the palm of his hand. A little purple light surrounded the knife.

"Now, my subconscious will travel into the next person I cut. But you guys can't exactly run and leave little Lisa all alone, can you?" He smirked.

Lauren looked around, searching for anything that could help. Her eyes landed on Lisa who opened her eyes, looked at Hades, and shut her eyes again.

The raven haired girl smiled. "Oh but we can. Run!"

Everyone looked at her confused, but listened. They all scattered into the forest, and kept their eyes on Hades.

"Your choice." Hades laughed. He walked over to Lisa. "Change of plans, but at least you're the daughter of Poseidon."

Hades grabbed Lisa's palm, about to cut it when Lisa kicked him, making him drop to the floor and give Lisa enough time get out of the chains. Everyone stepped back into view except for Kath and Annabeth. They walked around the trees to behind where Hades was standing. Lisa took out her sword. 

As soon as everyone charged at him, Kath emerged from the trees and stabbed Hades in the back- quite literally. Lisa slashed Hades with her sword, Lauren and Chris doing the same. 

"I know you guys think you're winning, but you're not." Hades laughed, wiping his lip.

"Is that so?" Annabeth questioned, shooting an arrow at Hades. It landed on his arm.

"Why are you doing this?" Amy asked.

"Some people just want to watch the world burn." Hades said, then vanished.

~~~

"This is so confusing." Lauren sighed, as she cleaned the dry blood off of Lisa's face.

"It really is." Dani agreed.

Christina looked at them sympathetically. "At least we're leaving tomorrow morning. That makes it so whoever didn't evacuate, isn't in danger anymore." She said.

"But won't we be travelling, with people?" Kath asked.

"Yea, like as in, basic, normal people? Won't they be in danger now?" Amy added.

"Honestly, I think we can keep them from getting hurt." Percy paused. "But what are they going to say about everything they see?"

"I agree with Perce, we can handle Hades but-" Annabeth took a deep breath. "People are going to be scared, it'll cause panic."

Lisa sighed as Lauren finished cleaning the dry blood. 

She then spoke up.

"It will all be painfully clear soon enough."

(A/n)

uh yea i took some ideas from legacies lmao

mhm

n e ways um ignore the fact that it's been 500 years-

anyway you smol beans,

stay safe💕

bye💜