Chapter Seven

(Six Years Later)

It had been six years since Nina had made one of the biggest mistakes in her life. She had murdered her parents in the name of appeasing Jeff the Killer, her now dead-to-her idol. Nina had began to wish that she'd never idolized him at all.

Nina was now eighteen years of age and was continuing to fulfil her unquestionable blood thirst. Although part of Nina didn't want to continue the slaughter, the darker side of her had all but consumed her being and to the core of her soul.

                                       *

It was a warm, summer evening. The bright, uninterrupted sun shone over the neighbourhood that had had been the scene of a mass of grisly murders committed by one girl. One mentally damaged, psychotic young girl. Her name was Nina Hopkins, otherwise known as 'Nina the Killer'.

Her total victim count was twenty people of various ages and both genders. She didn't have a particular target age or gender for targets. It was one of those 'everyone goes' situations.

Cars drove past various bushes and homes. Police surveillance had increased since Nina's thirteenth kill; that being a young girl called Emily Dickinson. The local government was talking about setting up curfews to prevent any more young people turning to violence.

"PLEASE!" a young woman called Caitlin screamed in pain as she held her stomach, covering a large knife wound. "ANYONE, HELP!"

Caitlin hesitantly glanced behind her shoulder to notice her stalker was still was chasing her.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME, BITCH!" Nina called out to her latest prey, knife held firmly in her grasp.

Caitlin turned her head back to face her direction. Tears began to stream from her green eyes. The bitter tears of fear were stinging her eyelids. She then screamed in pain as a share metal blade pierce though her back. She collapsed onto the ground face-first. Thick blood oozed from her back. The knife was then ripped from her back by none other than Nina.

"P-please don't k-kill me." Caitlin said with several stutters without taking another look at Nina. Nina, whilst laughing, turned Caitlin's body to face her. Then, without a single sound, Nina impaled the young girl's throat with her knife. There was then a long, drawn-out moment of silence.

"I've finally found you, you little bitch." a familiar voice then broke the silence.

Nina then raised her head to see Jeff. "You." she growled loudly.

"Yeah, it's me." Jeff responded with a slight chuckle separating each word. "Did you miss me?"

"You made me kill my parents." Nina drew her knife from the corpse of her latest victim. "And now you're asking if I missed you?"

Jeff grinned, only making his smile seem larger. "I was expecting cooperation, Nina." he stated though solid teeth.

Nina stood up to her full hight with her knife in hand. "How d'you know-?"

"Oh, I'd seen you on wanted posters scattered across town." Jeff interrupted Nina. "Now you actually look pleasant to look at." Jeff began laughing maniacally.

"You're just trying to get me to fuck you, aren't you?" Nina sarcastically asked.

Jeff's pupils widened in embarrassment. "N-no." he stuttered. I-I never...you fucking whore." Jeff began to charge at Nina, knife pointed straight at her. Nina held her knife in front of her, ready to defend herself.