PART-15

PART-15
        𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

O𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.....

Diya and atharv boarded their flight to banglore to attend Arjun's marriage.....

Diya was anxious throughout the journey thinking about what will be the reaction of her friends by seeing her after these many years...

They checked in the hotel....and decided to take some rest...as they had to attend the party in the evening.....

In evening... atharv got ready in a black tuxedo matched with Rolex watch whereas Diya in long blue frock enhancing her small baby bump matched with a diamond pendant and long earrings....A diamond clad watch was strapped on her wrist...

They reached the party venue...It was a five star hotel...the path way was decorated with many fairy lights... balloons..etc...It was just mind-blowing....It should because it was done by none other our Nisha....

Nisha was running her own event management company... whereas Raghu pursued MBA and now running his father's company....Arjun was having his own law firm in Bangalore and Maha was working in a reputed IT company....Our jazz who we thought that he was only good for eating...now owns a chain of restaurants all around the world and currently settled in Australia with his family....

Vikram and Atharv together took care of their father's business along with thier own company which was quite popular In Asia...Diya too worked in the same company as an architect....

Atharv and diya enter the hall filled with so many unknown faces...Atlast diya's eyes landed on the person whm she missed a lot...Her First friend....Her Partner in Crime...ARJUN..

Arjun to noticed diya...and was dumbstruck on seeing her there.... Though he sent her the invitation....and wanted her to be in the important day of his life...He didn't expect her to come after what he did to her....

He was ashamed....He was feeling like a betrayer who chose his good for nothing love over his pure friendship....

But nothing can be changed... everything is done....He was angry on himself when he came to know the truth that the whole farewell fiasco was well planed by the Witch called anita who wanted to trap diya for her so called ego....and arjun begin blinded in love added fuel to her plan....

When he came to know about it....He bashed at anita for accusing diya for nothing....and broke up with her...after that arjun wanted to apologise to diya but he didn't have the guts to face her after hurting her...and here he was expecting nothing but forgiveness from his soul friend....

Diya was in two minds....all she want is to run away from all the disastrous situation and cuddle up in her bed...but she decided to face it....

Raghu,maha,Nisha,vikram,and jazz were happy to see diya there...none of them had spoke to diya.. except vikram... though he didn't support her at that situation....he apologized after that....and now there are in talking terms....

Atharv and diya went to there friends... Atharv and friends greeted each other....all were expecting diya to speak something....finally arjun decided to break the ice...

Arjun : Hi diya...how have you been??

Diya : good...you???

Arjun : Actually not fine....I am really sorry diya....I really want to apologise to you when I came to know the truth....but I being a coward didn't have the guts to come and stand before you after saying all those things.....I really really sorry.... please forgive me.....I want my best friend back.... please.......

By the end of the confession...both had tears in their eyes....Diya didn't know what to say...she too wanted her friend back...she did the only thing that came into her mind....

She took arjun into a bear hug....
Raghu,maha,jazz,Nisha,vikram,: WE ARE SORRY DIYA....

Diya smiled through her tears...all of them shared a group hug with a loud cheer....

Atharv : guys...guys... please calm down...for god sake my wife is pregnant.... please don't torture my poor baby in your reunion...

On hearing this diya had a frown on her face...which gradually turned into an angry glare...

Vikram : My bro....you are dead...

Diya(angrily) : you can't say me what should I do...I will do what I want...you can't control my life....

She huffed.... atharv was horrified...he should have remembered that his pregnant wife is know for her terrific mood swings....

Atharv : No dear...you know that I love you...I didn't mean it..you know what...leave it....I think I can get you an ice-cream to cool you nerves...

All on a sudden the angry bird diya was changed into a sweet as sugar diya who was beaming like a child on hearing the word ice-cream...

All of them slapped their heads...Diya and her craze for ice-cream...

Raghu: It was one epic of a journey...I am thinking of writing a book on our life story..

      Meanwhile Shreya came there in search of Arjun.....
Shreya(Arjun's fiancee) : wait a minute...what story are you all talking about???

All 8 of them : AND THE STORY BEGINS AGAIN....🌿

               ✨THE END✨
.
.
Instagram @sreeji_creationzzz