AUTHOR'S NOTE

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨:

Hey friends,
            Hope you are doing good...And yeah AND THE STORY BEGINS...has finally ended...Hope you enjoyed it....Tons and Tons of thanks for all the supporter in both instagram and wattpad....We seriously didn't expect these many responses from you guys...we know that we have been quite irregular in giving the updates...But you guys being the sweetest waited for us....Once again thank you so much.....

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨......

And the story begins.....was not a well planned one...and yeah it started as some random topic between two friends (that's us😅) while discussing their life problems... how they are fed up with all the happening in their life over a phone call....which developed into a fifteen part short story.... Though it was short....we feel contend that we gave a proper full fledged story with a proper end without any dragging....

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨.....

And the story begins... is a teen fiction...which covers almost all the happening in the life a sixteen year old teen....It revolves around the universal bond called friendship and depicts a pure bond called love....It says...love is something which doesn't need any language...It completely depends on destiny....If two soul are destined to be together....whatever separation they may undergo.... whatever hurdles they face....They will be together at the end....No matter what....

𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨....

No... there is no sequel for this as we feel satisfied with this end...Hope you feel too....

𝘼𝙉𝘿......

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘🎊🎉 !!!!

So guys....the thing is we are currently working on our third story....Which is a
  MYSTERY CRIME THRILLER......
We are currently working on it's plot...and all other things....It is quite different....and we are racking our brain for giving you the best....
Hopefully...we are attempting to post that soon....We hope you will support that too....

So that's it.....Stay tuned for further updates guys.....We'll try as much as possible to get back to you guys soon....And once again Thank you so much for your support....Stay safe and healthy...And keep supporting.....

          Signing off..!!!

                    Yours lovingly,
                        Viji & Srinithi ❤️