Part 14

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

          🌴🌴🌴🄿🅁🄴🅂🄴🄽🅃🌴🌴🌴

𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

             His words made her to engross her again... But reality hit her back when a tear escaped from his eye....

       At once Diya hugged him in a side way..... 

Diya : No ATHARV.... All that happened was not because of you or anyone else.... Destiny pushed us in such a way......

         🌷🌷🌷🌷 🄿🄰🅂🅃🌷🌷🌷🌷

   ATHARV - HUSBAND Of DIYA

              Atharv was the one been admired by Diya on her first day of higher secondary.... The day Diya met her it's very common to feel like she already met that person before..... Nothing feels forced..... It all seems naturally comfortable between the two of them.... To her surprise it's the first time for her to be with him in the same class though Atharv was not a new student....

        "Feeling instantly comfortable with someone is a great sign that you may have the type of chemistry that's meant to last....."

And that was the way Diya felt with Atharv... It's somewhat like "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT......."

On the same time when Arjun introduced Vikram to Diya.... She was lil surprise to see him.... As Vikram was exact Xerox copy of Atharv.... Yeah Vikram and Atharv are twin brothers and Atharv is elder than Vikram.... Until Vikram inform her about it.... She felt something different with Vikram than Atharv..... That is she was relaxed and didn't feel anything different, to be noticed while she met Vikram..... 

     But Atharv's presence... Without knowing who is he... Her heart began to beat fast.... Those dark-brown hazel eyes of Atharv

 were hypnotizing Diya.... While she didn't feel this with Vikram.... 

    "True love is the most wonderful feeling you will ever experience in your life.... Nonetheless, at the same time it will be the hardest work you will ever do in your life"

The most surprisingly to be noted is Atharv felt the same when he met Diya.... Their love was purely indeed.... Which could not even be said... Like it's they had a connection between them.... Their eyes speak but never the words.... Though they never realise their love to each other.... It's about being so incredibly weird with the person that they both would never be that weird in front of anyone else..... The awkward silence when they are alone.... The sound heard in the silence would be the real words their hearts speak to each other....

Both Atharv and Vikram are deliberate and intelectual person..... They love their family.... Atharv always wish to sit alone while he is with his book and in the verge of studious person.... Atharv score good marks...where Vikram will be little out of concentration while studying and lack in scoring marks.... Both started their higher secondary in the same school where they started their kindergarten... But later... After 3-4 months Atharv decided to stay in hostel and go on with his further studies so that Vikram can stay there in the Home and make his surrounding little more comfortable and score marks.....