Chapter 1

Second book published! I hope you like it. :D

MariaKyle ;)

***

Chapter One

I can't remember a thing, my head ached like it has been hit on the wall for a thousand times. I woke up at the call of my mom.

"Marcus! Marcus!" I felt the walls shake as she yells,

"YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Arrgh! Another trick of hers to wake me up.

"Yes mum! I'm awake now." I yelled to be sure she would hear me.

I got on my feet and looked at the clock. 7:30!

Shit!

30 minutes and I’ll late for school. I rushed into the bathroom. I took a bath. I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I went out of my house and rushed to the bus stop.

The doors of the bus closed.

“Damn!” I murmured to myself. I woke up late forgot to eat breakfast and now I've got to run to school. >.<

This is going to be such a bad day.

I ran and ran and ran, and finally! I reached school right on time the bell rang.

Room 101 - literature. 

I ran going to the third floor. (Oh God! Why you no put elevator in this school!) and down the hallways then turned left.

"BOOM! YES! I MADE IT! THE TEACHER ISN'T HERE YET! " I shouted breaking the silence of the class. Everyone stared at me with wide gazes.

“Uhmm, hey there… guys..” I muttered with a wink causing some of the girls look at me with a flirty smile.

Suddenly Mr. Collins stood up from my chair. He’s a small black haired guy with a black suit. This is always how he looks like.

The hobbit.

"Oh. Mr. Collins!” I greeted nicely, “I haven't noticed you" I apologized.

"Well maybe you didn't notice your time either, huh?" He replied.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Collins." I replied causing him to smile.

“Go take your seat Mr. Flloyd." He said in a monotone voice.

I sat on my chair then remembered. Oh, yeah we have a deal with Mr. Collins that we would always start the class 5 minutes before the bell rings. Damn! Why am I so forgetful?

“So then, let’s start our lecture about William Shakespeare’s poem titled A Lover’s Complaint.” Mr. Collins interrupted while handing us copies of the poem.

“Mr. Flloyd, since your late, I ask you to read two stanzas of this poem.” Mr. Collins added with a smirk on his face.

“WHA—“ I complained.

“No complaining!” He demanded cutting me off.

I let out a sigh of annoyance and disbelief.

“From off a hill whose concave womb re-worded

A plaintful story from a sistering vale,

My spirits to attend this double voice accorded,

And down I laid to list the sad-tun’d tale;

Ere long espied a fickle maid full pale,

Tearing of papers, breaking rings a-twain,

Storming her world with sorrow’s wind and rain.” I finished my first stanza as someone caught the glimpse of my eye.

Luna Heartfillia.

“Good morning Luna!” Mr. Collins greeted as she entered the classroom. “Where have you been?” He added.

“I’m sorry I’m late, Mr. Collins.” She answered with her warm voice as she gave him a warm smile, “I woke up late.” She added.

“Next time, manage your time.” He smirked.

What the hell?!

“And as a punishment, read the third, fourth and fifth stanza of this poem.” He added and gave Luna the copy as I smirked.

Good job, Mr. Collins.

“Continue!” Mr. Collins called as he pointed his hand towards me.

Damn it!

“Upon her head a platted hive of straw,

Which fortified her visage from the sun,

Whereon the thought might think sometime it saw

The carcase of a beauty spent and done.

Time had not scythed all that youth begun,

Nor youth all quit; but, spite of Heaven’s fell rage

Some beauty peeped through lattice –“

The bell suddenly rang cutting me off from my reading.

I love the bell so much.

“Okay Mr. Flloyd, you are going to continue the poem tomorrow.” Mr. Collins interrupted.

“But—“

“No buts, mister!” He demanded cutting me off.

“Whatever.” I sighed and packed my things. I immediately ran out of the classroom to avoid Mr. Collins’s annoying voice.

“Mr. Flloyd!” He yelled but I kept walking straight ahead to my next subject. “Where are you going?!” He added still yelling.

“Stalker much?” I sighed still avoiding him and kept walking away.

===

A/N:

Okay! Chapter 1 is edited, I hope you all like it. 

Vote.Fan.Comment.