Chapter 2 - Luna Hearrtfillia

Chapter 2 - Luna Heartfillia

=== 

I went to the cafeteria after taking my subjects.

Thank the bell

 "Marcus!" A familiar voice called me from behind.

I turned around and found a smirking tall, brunette an hazel eyed man. "Drake!" I shouted back.

Drake was my best friend since first grade. We shared a lot together. Food, clothes, dreams, and sometimes, just sometimes, we share the girl we like. By like, I mean crush.  We agreed that no one would court a girl if we knew that we both like her.  

But then luckily he didn’t like Luna.

We walked to each other, high fived, and did our bro handshake.

"Twist and spin, Punch a bro. Kick his ass and shout a whoaaa!" we said in chorus! "Wooaaaa!"

We looked silly, I know! But as long as I'm with my bro best friend, I don’t care!

"So, what's for lunch?" I asked while we walked to get our trays.

"Pizza, burger and pesto for me" He replied.

"Ohhhhh. Oh ok." I answered.

We ordered our lunch and sat on our table, The usual.

"So, why were you late huh?" Drake asked. "Dreaming of her again, are you?" He teased.

"Shut up Drake! Eat your food!" I said.

DREAMING OF HER AGAIN? 

His words kept playing on my head.

Across our table, I caught a glimpse of her.

LUNA HEARTFILLIA!

The girl of my dreams. I would do anything for her. She's got those brown curls and her purple eyes. Her laugh is so genuine that makes me want her more. She's like an angel that wouldn't even hurt a fly.

She suddenly stopped laughing and stared at me. I looked away trying to avoid her gaze.

I don't know what to do every time she's around. I would want to stare at her all day but I don't want her to notice. If only I could find something that could make me invisible. So, I could stare at her look after her and take care of her. But too bad there isn't a thing.

I feel like she’s in love with someone else. Someone I don’t know.

“Stop your fantasies bro!” Drake interrupted breaking me from my thoughts. “Come on let’s go, we might be late for P.E.” He added.

“The teacher’s going to be late.” I said.

“Come on, it’s our class together, why don’t you come with me?” He teased while caressing my arm.

“PDA much?” I said with a smirk. “Gay.” I teased and stood up while he followed me.

I looked back once again to check on Luna and there I saw her staring at me. I winked at her and she looked amazed and looked away with somehow anger in her eyes.

I regretted what I just did.

I entered the classroom with Drake behind me, “See? The teacher’s here!” He said looking so childish.

“Fine.” I murmured as I headed towards our seat. Drake scoffed as we stared at the tall, black haired, dark blue eyed professor.

Okay, this is the hobbit’s mortal enemy.