We fell in love in October part 5

Y/N'S POV: 

It is finally time for math class. Not that I like math, I actually hate it because I think math is really hard. I'm both happy and nervous because Kennedy is going to be there. Yesterday was very awkward and I hope she still wants to talk to me. 

I walked into the classroom and sat next to Olivia, she is part of the friend group Jason and I sit with at lunch.

'Hey Liv' I said

'Hi Y/N, how is your day going?' she asked me

'My day has been pretty boring so far, how's yours?'

'It has been pretty good, but also boring. Did we have homework for this class?'

'Liv hahaha, yes we have dumbass. You don't have it, don't you?' I laughed

'Nah can I please copy yours real quick?' Liv said

'Okay, for once. You owe me dunkin this weekend!'

'Deal, come on pass me your paper.'

I gave her my paper and she started to copy my homework. After about 3 minutes our teacher walked in and sat down on his chair. I looked around the classroom and didn't see Kennedy anywhere. I ignored it and Olivia gave me back my paper.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best' she said giving me a hug.

'I know' I joked.

We broke off our hug and talked for a few minutes, then the teacher started the lesson for today. I looked around the classroom once more and saw Kennedy sitting at the other side of the classroom. She was staring at me while she looked kinda sad. When she noticed I looked at her she turned around and pretended to pay attention to the class. 

~ After class ~

I ignored Kennedy the entire period. She looked like she wasn't in a good mood, so I thought it had to do with last night. I felt bad. After class I stood up and got out off the room very quick. I got to lunch and sat down next to Jason. I stared at my lunch money but didn't get up to get into line for food.

'Okay Y/N something is up. What is going on? Usually ypu are the first one in line at lunch and right now you don't even seem to care about food at all.'

'Oh uhm, it is nothing.' Think quick Y/N come on 'I uh, I just got my period that's all I promise.' Damn it, I broke a rule. Jason and I made a bunch of rules after a fight we had four years ago. One off the rules we made was "Never lie to the other, always speak the truth no matter what". Well I lied, I ended my period three days ago.

'Are you okay? Do you need chocolate? Pads? Tampons? A teddy bear? A blanket?'

'Oh haha no I'm good, thanks. I just don't feel like eating right now.'

'Alright, that's okay. I am going to get food. I'll be right back.'

'Uhm Jason? I was thinking off going back to our dorm and tell my teachers I'm sick. I want to sleep, I don't feel so good.' This wasn't a lie. I was so ashamed that it made me sick to my stomach. Kennedy clearly hates me for yesterday and I am stressed out about the situation.

'Okay but we have an important anouncement at the end of the day, you've got to be there. You promise?'

'I will, see you later.' I stood up and walked away. I felt the stares from people when I walked to the dormrooms. Normally nobody goes to their dorm at lunch. 

I got to my room, took off my shoes and jumped into my bed. This is the moment when I started to overthink every situation from the past 24 hours. Dang, I really messed up. I started crying and eventually fell asleep after 45 minutes. 

'Y/N wake up, the anouncement is in 5 minutes, we've got to go!' Jason woke me up an hour later.

'Okay I'm up, relax.' 

I got out off bed and looked into the mirror. I had tears dried up on my face. Great, just great. I threw on a diffrent hoodie and walked out with Jason. We walked towards the field and met up with our friends. 

~ Hey guys, well it has been a while. I am so sorry. I kinda forgot about this fanfiction because I had so much schoolwork to finish. I hope I will post more often, but I can't promise that I will. Anyways I hope you've had a great day and you liked this part! Much love ~

 Follow Kennedy's socials:

- tiktok & Instagram @ kennedy.jardine
Follow my Instagram:
- @ kennnedy.jardine
I'll try to upload as soon as possible. By lovess<3