We fell in love in October part 7

Kennedy's POV:

I woke up by my alarm ringing. I got up and went to change my outfit. Yesterday was kind off awkward but I don't blame her. She was probably in her thoughts and didn't expect me to be there. It is fine. For me atleast. I don't know how she feels about yesterday. Wow now I'm talking like we kissed or something, which obviously didn't happen hahaha. I got my backpack and walked out to go to breakfast. 

~Skip till 4th period~

It is math class time, finally. I sat down at a desk on the right side of the class. In the back of course. I saw a girl named Olivia sitting on the left side of the class. We used to be friends but we both became friends with other people. We smiled at each other and then I got my books out for math class. After a minute I saw the rest of our class coming in, including Y/N. She sat down next to Olivia and she seemed so happy. Just like she wasn't confused about yesterday. I kind off got a sad feeling because of this. I don't really know why. We looked at each other and after that she ignored me for the rest of the class. The rest of the day actually. 

I got out of class and went to lunch. I sat down next to Maria and Anna and we started talking.

"Soooo how was math ;)" Maria said

"Oh shut up will you, it was fine but she ignored me the whole time." I responded

"Speaking of 'her', she just walked out of the cafeteria." Maria said

"Y'all talking about Y/N?" Anna asked

"Yes, we are. Our dear Kennedy has a little crush on her hahaha."

"MARIA, why would you say that. You promised to not tell anyone! You idiot!"

"I'm sorry but Anna would've found out sooner or later anyways." Maria defended herself

"You are right but please don't tell anyone else?"

"Okay I promise, for real this time!"

After our conversation we ate our food and got to our last classes of the day. After our classes I quickly got to my dorm and put on a new hoodie. I sat down and chose a tiktok sound to make a tiktok for tonight. Then Maria came to pick me up to go to the field for an announcement. We walked up to the field and sat down. Y/ n was infront of me, just a few feet next to Olivia. She looked around and waved to someone, it was Leon again. I have a feeling that Maria was wrong and that Leon wants to be with Y/N, this made me mad. She looked at me and turned around quickly. Then the teachers came out and they started talking

"Dear students, first of all we wanted to thank you for showing up today! We have an important and very exciting announcement for you guys. Because our sport teams are doing so well, the soccer, basketball and baseball teams will go on a three week trip to LA!"

I was so excited, both Maria and Anna play soccer and will go on the trip aswell. This will be so much fun! We started talking and planning a few things for in the evenings etc. Everyone looked so happy, I can't wait. While everyone was cheering I saw Y/N getting up and leaving the crowd. Was she crying? I need to make sure she is okay.

"Hey guys I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back!" I said and I ran after her.

"Hey... hey stop please. Wait!" I said when I finally reached her, "Where are you going?"

She stopped running and slowly turned around. I grapped her wrist so she couldn't walk away again.

"Hey are you okay? Come here." I said pulling her into a hug.

When I wrapped my arms around her she broke down crying even more. I rubbed my hands on her back and told her some calming words, hoping it would calm her down. I loved the feeling of her body hugging me and feeling her arms around me. I felt like I needed to protect her. And I obviously wasn't going to let go until she wanted to. I was comfortable hahaha. Once she calmed down she let go and slowly started to walk towards her dormroom. I started to follow her to her dorm to make sure she was okay.

"Hey Kenn, I'm sorry for everything." Y/N said

"You are sorry for what? I don't get it." I responded

"Well first of all I am sorry for ruining your shirt and second of all I am sorry for making things awkward yesterday."

"Y/N you really don't need to say sorry for those things. You are still my friend! Don't worry too much about it!"

"Alright. I'm going to take a nap so goodbye I guess."

"Bye Y/N"

I turned around and started walking back to the field. My friends told me the other information they've gotten from the teachers and then all went back to our dorm. Maria was going to Anna's room to make their history homework and I got to my room to make a few tiktoks. I got into my room and started to overthink everything. 'You are still my friend!' Why did I say that? I just realized I friendzoned her. What is she was into me but now thinks I don't liek her that way. What do I do? I decided to go live on tiktok...

~ Hey guys, this is part 7 to this fanfiction.  I know this part wasn't very interesting and it was all over the place hahaha. Anyways I hope you've had a great day and you liked this part! Much love ~

Follow Kennedy's socials:

- tiktok & Instagram @kennedyjardine and @ kennedy.jardine

Follow my Instagram:
- @ kennnedy.jardine
I'll try to upload as soon as possible. By lovess<3