chapter 3

Alice pov

I knew that if I had let him fuck me he wouldve abandon me  afterwards. So instead I slipped out and as I left the room quietly I  bumped into a girl. She looked ready to fuck anyone, shirt open  halfway short shorts stripper heels, oh yeaa she was perfectI whispered into her ear what I wanted her to do, she eagerly said yes  nd entered the room.. I stood there listening and hoping he wouldn't  noticed when I hearedFUCK FUCK!!!! HARDER!!That's when I knew my plan had worked..I made my way over to the bar, getting side glances as I walked over  there, with some wolf whistles.. Grunting lowly nd murmuring pervs  under my breath as I stand there I feel someone touching my ass.. I  turn around nd just as I'm about to smack him he grabs my hand" hey easy there!! I was just helping you""helping yourself dint you mean?"" ha no you see your dress it was up, lifted showing off that lace  thong your wearing.."That's when he got closer to me pressing his mouth to my ear whispering"it's not that I don't mind looking at that sexy ass of yours but I  would prefer to be mine only ;)"With those words I grabbed him and pushed him towards me.. Once I've  had him close to me I turn around pressing my back side into his  crotch and moving slowly, wiggling my ass cheeks in his hard dick... I  hear him curse under his breath, his hands gripping my hips making  them closer to him..My breath hitches in my throat as he bites my neck, sucking hard then  leaving soft kisses... I feel his hands wandering down to my crotch I  can feel them hovering my pussy.. He wants me, I turn around and take  his drink, gulp it all in one mouthful then I walk towards the dance  floor making sure his eyes follow me. I look at the dj nd he knows  exactly what I want... A good song comes up and I start to dance,  moving my hips letting my hands do what they want. I can feel other  guys looking at me, wanting to take me home and fuck me already but  he's the one that comes the quickest and grips my hips and moves them  towards him.. I can feel his dick getting harder and I can hear his  hard breathing on me..Just as things were getting heavier abigal comes and takes me away  from my horny prince charming.....

"what the hell!!!!"

"shut up I have a problem!!!!