2. Big, Green, and Smelly

2. This Year Will Be Different Part 1

After Taylor finished taking cheer pictures she was on her way back to the locker room when she was suddenly grabbed by her arm and pulled into the janitors closest.

Taylor gasped not expecting someone to grab her like that and when she jumped over to flick the light on she stopped when she saw that it was Grant.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Taylor shouted causing Grant to shush her which only made Taylor roll her eyes.

"I just saw a monster!" Grant exclaimed before peaking out the closest door to see if it was still there.

"I'm not going to fall for your tricks." Taylor spoke annoyed that he was trying to mess with her once again.

The last time she fell for one of his tricks she ended up covered in mud and people taking pictures and posting it all of social media.

"I'm not playing around this time. It- it was big and it was green!" Grant tried to explained what he saw in the hallway only a few minutes ago.

"Whatever." Taylor rolled her eyes once again and marched over to the door swinging it open only for Grant to jump towards her and pull her back into his chest before slamming the door shut.

"I promise that I'm not messing with you." Grant breathed out showing that he was stressed out.

Taylor breathed caught in her throat as she felt his strong chest and arms on her and shivered as he spoke to her feeling his breath on her neck.

"I-" Taylor was about to say something, but when the door shot open almost hitting the two if they didn't jump back and scream.

"AHHHHH!" Both teens screamed as they saw a random girl with a confused and surprised expression held on her face.

Taylor was fuming and pushed Grant almost knocking him into the shelf. "I knew you were messing with me! Remind me to never trust you." Taylor shouted before storming off.

"Wait! Taylor I don't even know her!" Grant yelled as ran out of the closest to see she was already gone.

"I have no idea what happened, but I'm sorry." The random girl spoke genuinely sorry as she noticed the scared emotions coming off her the girl and anger coming from the boy standing in front of her.

"Is everything thing okay here?" A new voice appeared.

Grant glanced to see Ethan Fell which only made him more angry.