3. Helping The New Girl

2

2. This Year Will Be Different Part 2

Taylor was picked up and tossed to the side making her body slide across the sticky floor that caused from the slime.

Taylor groaned at the harsh impact and used her hand to hold her head that was now spinning.

Taylor was about to stand up, but another presence caught her attention. It was her new principal and he had a bow and arrow in his hands causing her to look shocked.

He signaled her to be quiet as he placed a finger to his lips before putting his focus back on the troll.

The troll growled at him making Alaric shoot his first arrow only for the the troll to dodge it.

This only made the troll more anger causing him to charge at the man and throw him backwards.

"Mr. Slatzman!" Taylor shouted about to run over to him only to be stopped when Hope appeared out of no where and told her to stay where she was.

She rolled some kind of bottle towards the troll letting it hit his foot. This made the troll confused as it looked down at the bottle and Hope muttered something causing it to explode.

Taylor jumped at the flash and only looked more scared when she saw Alaric toss and arrow up and Hope use her magic to throw it at the troll making it fall to the ground.

"What the hell was that?!" Taylor shouted as she rushed over to the two freaked out as a troll almost killed her.

•••••

"The sound was a busted water pipe and then Dr. Slatzman-"

"Principal Slatzman." Alaric interrupted one of his old students who he called to come over to compel the two girls to forget about what happen.

"My bad. Principal Slatzman turned the water off and took care of everything."

"Wow. Crazy first day huh?" Sasha questioned metaphorically.

"Great you can head back to class now. Also you tell Taylor she can come in now." Alaric told the girl causing her to nod and walked out of this office only for Taylor to walk in.

"Milton?" Taylor asked surprised wondering why he would be at her school instead of his own.

"Taylor?" Milton was also surprised to see that it was Taylor who happened to be the other girl that saw the troll.