nine

tvd: season 3, episode 15 - all my children

REBEKAH WALKED INSIDE THE MANSION, CAUSING HER SIBLINGS, to look up at her

REBEKAH WALKED INSIDE THE MANSION, CAUSING HER SIBLINGS, to look up at her. They all knew she had a one-night stand with someone—of course not with Matt, seeing as Kol bite him last night.

"Well, well, well there's our girl." Kol taunted as he got up from his seat blocking Rebekah's path causing her to scowl at her brother.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah hissed, as Olivia watched an amusement smirk plastered on her face.

Kol laughed at his younger sister, refusing to move out of the way, "Out all night. What a scandal." He mocked, "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She promised threateningly causing Klaus to grin from behind is painting while Olivia held in a chuckle while reading her book. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus responded as he held up his hands up causing Rebekah to narrow her eyes at him.

"I'm bored." Kol sighed, sitting down on the couch , "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Olivia told her brother, her eyes remained on her book.

Kol huffed, "It's not fun to go alone." His wandered to the older hybrid, "Join me, Nik. It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Okay, why not?" Klaus sighed putting away his sketchbook, "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at her brothers, "Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it."

Kol smirked as he turned around to stop at the door and looked at his sister, "Just like you, Bekah."

"Good riddance. Both of you." Rebekah threw her shoe at Kol, who managed to dodge it as they left the room.

"Olivia. Rebekah." Elijah spoke as he entered the room, causing both blondes to look at him.

"Not you too, Elijah." Rebekah muttered as she rubbed her hands over her face. Olivia frowned as she put her book down on the couch seeing their brother concerned look.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" Elijah asked them, as he had a piece of sage in hand.

Rebekah frowned, "She's been dead for a thousand years. What's stranger for her?"

"Is that burned sage?" Olivia asked, getting up from the couch, walking to stand beside her sister.

"Burned sage." Elijah confirmed as he handed the sage to Olivia "She was doing a privacy spell."