Living with the League

The LOV are despised by all people.

Some people call them intimidating.

Others think they're cool

And that's it.

Or is it?

•                •                 •

'Toga! I told you to stop touching my swords!' an angry voice yelled, stomping down the stairs.

Himiko Toga was running out of Spinner's room carrying two large swords, a crazed smile on her lips as she ran to try and kill someone with them.

'SHIGARAKI! CAN YOU GET THAT BRAT TO STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF!' Spinner screeched using his right hand to restrain the girl and his other one to hold his weapons.

'I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PSYCHOPATH!' Shigaraki yelled back, fixing his eyes on some game he was playing on his computer.

'Calm down Spinner, jeez!' Magne commented shaking her head.

Spinner pushed Toga out of the way and placed his weapon somewhere where Toga couldn't get it, sending her a look of anger. Living with Toga was hard, but she was a great asset for the team so the others learnt to just go with it.

Mr Compress twirled his cane around his finger while watching Dabi and Twice have an arm wrestling match. It was very close.

Until...

'The hell Dabi?!' Twice exclaimed as Dabi burnt his hand, 'Fair game!'

Twice comically jumped out of his seat and waved his hand all about, sending Compress and Dabi into fits of laughter.

'Dabi, you never laugh, do you really like to see people in pain?' Compress asked, raising his eyebrow under his mask.

Dabi just leaned back in his chair and shrugged his shoulders.

The hideout was quiet for a good 2 mins until Toga yelled

'HEY GUYS! SHIGGY, BIG SIS MAG AND I ARE PLAYING AMONG US! YOU WANNA JOIN?'

The three jolted up from where they were and ran to the bar table, grabbing their phones. The League of Villains seemed like menacing, bloodthirsty and merciless creeps who only wanted to see the world suffer, when really they were normal people living their lives in a different way to heroes. It was the life that they all loved and they would hate for some hero to get in the way of it.

Toga was the imposter

'Pew, Pew Pew!' Toga mumbled to herself as she killed one league member after another

Nice to know you Double Trouble!

Au revoir Marbles!

Haha Donatello! 

I'm Sorry Big Sis!

I hate you too, burnt bean, Happy to kill you!

Now for the last one.

'Pew, pew pew!' she said loudly, quietly stalking Shigaraki before...

VICTORY!

'HAH! IN YOUR FACE CRUSTY!'  she cheered in achievement, doing a victory dance.

Within the league, no-one was able to beat Shigaraki at Among Us, but when Toga became the imposter for the first time, she swiftly killed everyone and declared victory. Shigaraki was now fuming with anger ; this was the first time someone had beat him.

Everyone looked at Shigaraki with expectant looks

Three...

Two...

One...

'Come back here you little BITCH!' he screeched before jumping up from his computer and chasing Toga around the hideout, leaving Twice in fits of laughter. Mr Compress and Dabi just shook their heads. They both gave Kurogiri, who was facepalming, sympathetic looks.

Kurogiri had to deal with Shigaraki being immature and Toga being... Toga? Since she didn't know how to cook, clean or do anything except for eat, sleep and shower, Kurogiri was in charge of teaching her how to cook , showing her how to sweep a floor and helping with her with killing techniques

'Freaking hell hand-man, do you want me to stab you?' Toga threatened as Shigaraki grabbed her arm with 4 fingers.

'Do you want me to kill you? I can if I want to?' he retorted, hovering his last finger in the ground as a warning that said "One wrong move an you'll die"

Toga sighed as she accepted defeat and went towards her room.

'Well, I'm going to be trying to find out where Ochako is so I can finally kill her and make Izuku mine! Toodles!' 

The league members shook their heads. When it came to Deku, Toga was such a yandere.

The rest of them just did whatever they were doing before. They didn't want to disturb Toga when she was in this state.

Either way, all of them knew...

Living with the league was the best! 

(Sorry if I didn't write the among us bit right! I don't play it so idk what the whole deal is)