Strangers? No. Friends? Totally.

Dalia's *POV*

I'm just your average seventeen year old girl. I live with my dog and best friend Melanie. Every night I'm scared to sleep. I have nightmares from when I was at the uorphanage. Everyone made fun of me because I was so skinny.

I have a job at Starbucks so I get a fifty percent discount. A few celebrities have come to get some coffee. I almost fainted when Ed Sheeran walked up to the counter yesterday. Today the first customer that walked in was a really hot guy. He had the most beautiful blue-green eyes.

*Flashback From This Morning*

"Hey. Uhm I'd like a mocha frappuchino and a hot chocolate." Said the guy. "Alright give me your name and I'll call you up for your order." I replied with a smile. "The name's William. William Tomlinson." He replied. His eyes just melt me, I thought. "My eyes what?" Asked William. Before I know it I'm blushing. "I thought only I heard that..." I hand him his order and scribbles my number on the receipt and hands it to him. "Hey, maybe we can hang out? I'm actually getting off shift now." I ask him. "Totally! Can I bring a few friends?" William asks. "Yeah. Sure. My roommate might come too." I reply.

*Flashback Over*

So right now I'm sitting at the park talking to William, Edward, James H., James P., and Jawaad. They look and sound familiar. But I can only keep my mind on one thing (A/N See what I did there?). William has an amazing personality. He is so sweet. I got up to go to the swings, I tripped and it hurt really bad. He then looked at my knee and put a One Direction bandage on it. I giggled. "Why do you have One Direction bandages?" I asked. "Oh uhm... Edward come here." He said. Edward came over here and William whispered something to him. Edward nodded. I just hummed to the tune of Little things then sang softly. "Dalia..." I heard William say. "Yeah?" I replied. "You have an amazing voice. Oh and me and my friends? We're One Direction." I swear I almost fainted.