Moving? Maybe...

A/N

Okay so I will update every other day. In this story there will be no violence or sex scenes. Haha!! Sorry people. Also in this story Louis is not dating Eleanor. Update on Wednesday. If not you get two updates on Friday.

~Holly~

I was sitting there mouth wide open when I hear an irish voice. "You're gonna catch flies sweetheart." William or should I say Louis, smacks the blonde irish boy whose name I forgot. Just kidding. He's Niall.

I get up and so does Louis. "So why aren't there a ton of girls mobbing us?" I ask. "No idea." He replied. "Do I really sing good?" I ask. He nods. "Thanks... " I say as I think back to the days in the orphanage. When I sang they would yell horrible insults at me. I only got out about a year ago. "You seem upset.." Louis says. I fake a smile. "Just something stupid from a couple years ago." I reply. "W-What happened?" Louis asks suddenly sad. "I was at an orphanage for about ten years. I escaped last year and moved here. I was beat by the owner and if I sang just a few notes everyone would yell horrible insults at me. Today was the first time I sang since." I'm in tears by the time I finish. Louis wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry.." He was now in tears. I wiped them away.

Louis *POV*

My phone beeped and I read the text.

From Nialler (CuddleBoo):

We heard her story. She has to move in with us. Please?! -Kitchen Tile & Curls

I respond.

To Niall:

I'll ask her.

"Hey Dal. Do you want to move in with us?" I ask.

She nods and I smile. I kiss her on the cheek making her blush.