Packing My Bags + A Kiss

Dalia *POV*

Louis goes to my place with me and Melanie. I go to my bedroom and Louis follows to help me. "What do you want for your birthday?" I asked him. "Any thing really." He then whispered something to himself that I barely heard. "Me?" I ask softly as I'm packing my little bit of clothes I have. "Uhh....." Louis says as he blushed. I giggle and smile, finishing packing my clothes, two other pairs of shoes, and some pictures. "I'm done packing." I announce. "You barely have anything..." Louis whispered. "I dont make enough money for clothes because of bills." Before I know it Louis has pressed his lips against mine. Melanie knocks on the door and we quickly pull apart. "Come in!!!" I yelled and aparrentaley it hurt Louis's ears. I mouth "Sorry babe" to him and wink.

Louis *POV*

Her lips. So soft, pink, pure....

Me text to Niall:

We kissed....

Niall:

Seriously?!

Me:

Yeah.. Melanie ruined the moment though...

Niall:

Awwwh.

Me:

Ikr. Gtg. Wait until you see how much stuff she has..

Dalia *POV*

That. Was. Amazing! "I have a secret.." I say to Louis. "Oh really?" Louis asks. "Yup" I say popping the "P". "What is it?" He asks. "I like you. A lot. And that kiss. Loved it. Do you have a secret? Since I told you. You tell me." I whisper in his ear. "I like you too. A lot." He whispered back in my ear.