A song

Third person P.O.V.

He had woken up an hour ago, but wasn't answering anything, instead he was having a whispering battle with himself, keeping his voice down. This went on for a while well the group stood awkwardly at the door. The rat cleared his throat making the so called 'mental boy' snap his neck up as his hand flinches. He stared dead at them making the students shiver.
"Ummm we would like to invest in a offer... if your willing to listen..." The rat known as Nezu told him, his neck made a snap to the side. "We might be able to get that straight jacket off." Nezu told him, his eyes lighting up.
"I-I'm l-l-listening..." He told him, before his neck snapped to the side again like a robot glitching. Nezu smiled, kinda crazy like.
"You will answer our questions and come with us, and we'll try to get that straight jacket off." He told him with a smile, the greenette's face, though scarred and barely feature changing , lit up with adorable happiness and excitement. He managed to let a small somewhat sad smile slip out of his lips, almost like he was forcing it.
"T-thank y-y-you..." He pushed his words out, almost like it was painful.

After about an hour he was sitting in a bedroom at Aziawa's household, Mic and Eri were surprised to see a boy in a straightjacket come in after Shinsou and Aziawa, but we're ok with it. Mic had left for hero work about 10 minutes ago, leading up to now. He is rocked back and forth in the bed he was given humming quietly to himself till he actually started singing. To be honest it startled everyone, even made Shinsou who's room right next to him shake sense the house is usually quiet when Mic isn't home. (Start song at top here)

(Here it is if you need it)
"Never knew the string of a stranger~" He rocked back and forth still. "Never felt the words like a razor~" He gripped the fabric of the tight jacket. "But I won't give a d*mn 'bout it later!~" He put his head on the wall. "All the little bugs doesn't matter~" He bug his toes into the sheets. ""Writin' down a brand new chapter~ Where there's only love, never anger!~" Eri was trying to hum along, enjoying the calm voice. "So lonely in your bed!~ Does breakin' me make you feel good?~ Guess you don't understand!~ What goes around, comes around!~" He song, rocking back and forth, finally feeling some sort of peace in himself. "Don't ya know that I'm stronger!~ Don't ya see me in all black!~  Don't ya cry like a baby!~ Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha-Ha Who's laughing now?~" Aziawa smiled herring the faint singing realizing that he must feel safe if he's singing that loud. "Know that it's over!~ Don't ya know I wasn't call back!~ Don't ya cry like a baby~ Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha, Ha-Ha-Ha Who's laughing now?~" He continued the same tune with whistling. He stop the song there, to scared to sing the next words. Aziawa knocked at the door making him flinch so hard he hit his head with a quite cry. "C-c-come i-i-in..." He whispered. Aziawa walked in with a smile, though it was very small.
"Your good at singing..." he said making the greenette go wide eyed in fear, he started shaking and backed in the the corner the best he could, as he bucked his head grabbing on the straight jacket, crying softly. Aziawa felt a wave of guilt wash over him. "Hey... it's ok you can sing here... it's an amazing talent..." He said coming closer to sit on the corner of them bed.
"STAY AWAY!" He yelled, fear taking over him as he tried to move away. He felt he wasn't safe, he didn't feel safe anymore, he wanted to hide, but he couldn't, he felt like they were here, here to take him back. Aziawa sighed moving away, then leaving, walking out the door, downstairs to the table to talk to someone.
"I think we should take him in tomorrow..."

694 words...

This is how my cat sits while I'm writing😂 sorry this one was kinda short but I hope you all enjoyed!