First day...

...

A week has passed now...

Izuku has gotten more used to everyone and has even cracked a smile every once and a while.

Today's the day they take him into UA.

Aizawa gave him a uniform looking back at him confused.
"W-what is t-t-this..?" He asked.
"Your uniform, you'll be going in to work with me today." He smiled at him completely unfazed. He looked down at it still confused.
"L-like the s-straight jacket..?" He looks back up at Aizawa now slightly worried and Aizawa shakes his head slightly laughing.
"Have you ever been to a school before?" He asked and Izuku thought for a second.
"Y-yes... o-only f-f-for a f-few m-months... I d-don't r-r-remember m-much though..." they had learned he doesn't remember much of what happened before the L.O.V. They had found out they had been experimenting on his sense he was 4, he was dragged out of his home and was never seen till a year ago. Aizawa gave him a small smile patting his head.
"Don't worry, Momo will be there and so will Shinsou! They'll help you through it!" Momo had been visiting to help Midoryia with his mental problems, she hangs out with him and talks to him about his flashbacks when needed or just sits down and watches movies with him when he doesn't want to talk. She's been really excepting and understanding, Midoryia nodded still unsure of going, Momo came into the house with a smile.
"Good morning Mr. Aizawa!" Ever sense then Aizawa has given less homework to Momo and Shinsou so they could spend more time helping Midoryia, most of class 1-A thinks their his favorites, which they are but doesn't tell them that. Momo was what Midoryia called, a 'gardening angel' she meant everything to Midoryia. She agreed to help get him changed since she was the only person he trusted to help him.

Momo helped him into the car as he bit his lip nervously staying close to her she smiles petting his head trying to calm him down. "Calm down Izuku... I'll be right there with you." She reassured him, he gave a small scared nod. They drove to UA in a silent environment, Izuku's breath picked up seeing the large building gripping Momo's shirt in fear,  she sighed petting his head letting him hold onto her. Getting out of the car was more of a struggle because at first he flat out refused but Momo and Aizawa, luckily, got him to come out as he stayed close to Momo almost in tears. "I'm right here Izuku I won't let anything happen I promise." She told Izuku as he walked as close as he could behind her. Aizawa walked in getting his tired teacher mode on.
"Ok brats quite down! I got some news!" He yelled at the class making almost everyone go quiet. "We have a new student toda-"
He was interrupted by Iida quickly. "Isn't it to early in the year for a new student?" Aizawa sighs in frustration not wanting to tell them more then he had to
"He's an exception." He told them looking at Shinsou and Bakugou. "You guys have already kinda met him." As soon as he said that they instantly knew who he was talking about, at least Bakugou and Shinsou. "He's a little skittish and scared so I expect you all to be nice to him and stay quiet we don't wanna scare him more then he already is." The class looked at him confused but nodded in agreement. "You can bring him in now Momo." Momo walked into the class with what kinda looked like a green puffy wig.
"Come on your ok." She spoke comforting not wanting to scare him. He peaked out from behind her big eyes scanning the room. A loud eruption of sound came from the class "Aws" and "he's so cute!" Ran through out the room startling him flinching hiding behind Momo again whimpering. "Sh sh sh it's ok I got you." She glares at the class pissed off for scaring the poor small boy.

697 words! Sorry it took so long to update! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!