chapter 8

Sana's P.O.V

Ugh! she just ruined my whole mood. But as what she said, someone spread some rumors again? my image has been ruined. Who ever it was i'll make sure this will end as soon as possible. Just like a wind passing by.

"Yeah they say it's her" i heard someone spoke up behind me, so i stopped and pretended to do something. "Do they have a secret relationship or something? who is she to invite him to their house? she's just a newbie here anyway" the other one said. I really hate when people around me is acting like that.

Acting like they know every single detail about me even and spreading those things. Didn't they think that it could ruin someone's private life? if they were on my place they would probably feel the same. Society really is different these days, one wrong move and they'll judge you right away. Not even thinking if it is right or wrong.

"Oh it's you, i've been looking for you" "I'm sorry i was just having a really bad day early in the morning" i looked back at the girls talking and they just stared at me, i don't know if they were glaring at me or what. They just seemed grumpy looking at me from head to toe, hope you die in jealousy.

We proceed on walking away from them and had a short conversation.

"I think you heard about the spreading rumors around us didn't you?" i gulped before i spoke.

"Yah, but this will doze off like a wind right? im sure everything will be back to normal within a few days" he opened the door and let me go in first, what a gentleman he is.

"I'm not sure cause i think this isn't only a wind it may become a hurricane or typhoon with all those staff spreading false news without even knowning the truth" yeah, and that's the point. But why does he seemed to so relaxed about this while im having a stressful start of the day? im sure he ins't the mastermind of all these chaos.

"So.." 

"so?" i looked at him but he doesn't get what i meant to say.

"Aren't you gonna do anything to stop this? i mean........you're the boss here and everyone knows that. I'm sure they'll respect whatever you're going to say. You know......talk to them about the issue?" he tilted his head and seemed to be holding a smile, i didn't even said anything funny. I'm serious this time.

"Let them be....stop worrying too much. I mean.....i can handle things like this, this will be over soon" he stared back at his computer and was typing something i don't know. What does he mean soon? why not now? atleast my embarassment of facing those people will lessen. 

"Ok? i'll be back in a minute" i hurriedly went outside to find nayeon, i need to talk to that bunny. This is the worst part of my life.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I watched her leave the room before i stood up and  followed a glance on her. She really look worried earlier, it seems her whole world is about to crumble down into pieces. What am i gonna do?

"Come in" i said when i heard a knock at the door. My blood boiled in anger as i saw this b*tch's face again. "Oh what a coincidence" she smirked. 

"What do you want?" i rolled my eyes and didn't pay any attention nor look at her boring face. 

"Seriously? you don't have to answer that question cause you already know the answer" 

"Well, i don't want you or to see you at my place. So you better go out now while im still asking nicely before i call the guards to drag you out of the building" i annoyingly said. 

"Geez i just wanna apply here but guess someone has stolen the position i wanted"  tch, as if im going to hire you. 

 "Whatever" should i just throw my laptop at her face so she could stop bothering me?

"So, i heard she's you're new PA? which i found annoying for me because you never hired someone in that kind of position. But guess i have to get my hands dirty again" that's it!!

I glared at her walking towards her direction and trap her on the wall between my arm. "Don't you dare! don't you know what she's been through? she's been hit by a car and even lost her memory including me! so if something bad happened to her, i'll make sure you'll pay for it and live behind bars again, Jennie Kim" i clenched my fist.

"Go and try to punch me across the face" she smirked as the door opened revealing sana. Seeing her face looking at us in this very awkward position, i backed away. "It's not what it seemed" i tried to explain.

"Guess i have to leave now" jennie walked out of the room leaving the two of us here. She didn't look at me but in the floor instead. It's my fault anyway, i have to explain everything to her.