chapter 9

Sana's P.O.V

Awkward..........

Exactly as i arrived here, this scene happened between Mr. Kim and the girl named Jennie Kim? her name sounds fammiliar to me. She immidiately walked out but before that could happened, she smirked and looked at me from head to toe as if she's disgusted. 

Duh, the only one who's disgusted here is me. Who would even enter a room without knocking or even asking permission? and as what i've known she isn't working here.

"Im sorry for the disturbance, i should leave now" I said without having an eye contact on him.  

I turned around as i was about to walk out of the room but then....

'You said you will only make the right man buy this for you, and i don't want you to wait nor find for that right man that's why i bought this as what you've said. Now you know that the mr. right you're looking for is infront of you right now'

'You don't have to thank me. I love you not only for what you are but also for what i am when i'm with you. Always remember that'

My head is aching again, holding it with both of my hands isn't enough to endure the pain. I was only a few steps away from him when my surroundings began to blurr. I tried on steping another again but "Sana!" that was the last thing i heard before i fell to the floor in unconsciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in an fammiliar room still laying in a bed. The surroundings was filled with white colors or should i say im in an hospital. The sunlight reflecting through the whole room making it a lot brighter than the usual.

Turning my gaze around, i stopped and stared at someone holding my hand while his head was laying on the bed im in, sitting in a chair. 

He's sleeping soundly as what i've observe so i didn't intend to wake him up or know who he is cause his face was covered with his hair in a mess. But looking at his hand holding mine, i fammiliarized him. 

I slightly touched his hair and was actually combing it with my hand cause i find it relaxing. He surely has a hadsome face and also a fragrant hair that will surely attract girls he'll pass by. I smiled while sniffing his hair like i was already addicted by his scent.

After a few minutes he began to move his hand so i pretended to be asleep. I can hear him saying some random words which i found a bit funny so i tried to hold back my smile and acted like i was still sleeping.

"How could be still so beautiful when you sleep? i wish you'll remember me right away so i could ask you the question loud enough for the whole world to hear and wake up everyday with you in my bed" i felt him kiss my forehead before hearing the door being closed.

I slowly opened both of my eyes and seen no one beside me. His words suddenly echoed in my mind, question? what question? and did he just say those or am i just hallucinating? But im sure for myself that i wasn't and i could clearly hear his deep voice talking beside me. 

While slowly sitting up straight, the door suddenly opened revealing him holding a tray of food while looking at my direction. I gulped and immidiately looked away. 

"The nurses should be the one to bring this here but i decided to do it myself, Eat up first" he puts the tray infront of me. "Thanks" i smiled

Looking at the yummy foods infront of me, i began to eat. "I saw you fainted earlier so i brought you here" i nodded and continued doing my bussiness. "And...about what happened--" "Its okay, you don't need to explain everything to me, it was actually my fault not knocking at the door first so.. i owe you an apology" 

Silence filled the room and i didn't intended to talk again cause it'll only get worse. Sometimes its better to just hush than to say everything and make things a lot harder to me.