Me ! (Personality/Interests)

In my DR, my personality is a near match to my personality in my CR. The only difference is that I don't procrastinate and I'm able to speak my mind when it comes to important things. I don't get scared to share my ideas, even if they are rejected I don't feel bad. 

When it comes to my Ravenclaw traits, I lean more towards the creative and witty side over the wise side. As for the hat stall, my ambitious and cunning nature caused the Sorting Hat to ponder on where I would sit for a long several minutes. Some of the "snootier" Ravenclaw students don't like that I was nearly a Slytherin, but that doesn't bother me. On the other hand, some Slytherin students so they're glad they're not stuck with someone who is practically a Ravenclaw.

My personality in simplified words could be described as: short-tempered, stubborn, intelligent, problem solver, creative, reserved, ambitious, trustworthy, and talkative (when I do talk). 

I am not as smart as Hermione Granger, after all she's the brightest witch of our age, but I still do quite well in classes. Due to this, Hermione and I enjoy sitting near each other in class when possible. Still, she raises her hand in class more than I do so I can't complain. 

I am an amazing Beater in Quidditch, I've been playing since my second year. When I first started people doubted my abilities, but now no one questions me unless they're trying to throw me off my game. When it comes to Quidditch games that I'm not playing, I can't help but make bets as to who will win. 
I never fall off my broom when I'm riding it, whether that be for Quidditch or any other reason. 

I can play the cello, I've been playing since I was eight years old. I can memorize a song within a day or two of playing it. Professor Flitwick occasionally lets me accompany the Frog Choir.
I have a lovely raspy singing voice in the alto-tenor range. I always have perfect pitch and my voice never cracks. 

I aspire to be a magizoologist like Newt Scamander, travelling the world in order to protect endangered or misunderstood creatures. All magical creatures love me and aren't scared of my presence, this doesn't mean they won't occasionally try to attack though.