T w o

School was the same as yesterday. You were hoping Bakugo would talk to you,  but nope. He ignored you. You would catch him staring at you every now and then but not once would he say anything. It bummed you out but there wasn't anything you could do. You didn't wanna ask him about the message he sent you especially at school, because someone would be destined to hear.

You continued your day as if nothing was bothering you and soon enough it was time for lunch again. You had your tray full of food, looking around for someone to sit with again. Ignoring the group of girls signaling you to sit with them,  you made your way to a table filled with boys. Denki,  Kirishima, Bakugo, and others were crowded together. "Y/N, it's just some boys. Why are you so nervous?" You thought to yourself.

You plopped yourself down on a seat between Bakugo and Kirishima. "Hey, bitches!"    "I'm not a bitch, you are!" Bakugo fought back. Kirishima looked at you with confusion. He had never really talked to you,  let alone heard you cuss. You all ate and headed back to class.

~Time skip~ (you get the idea of class, so I'm not gonna go into detail)

The school day was over and you just wanted to go home. Completely ignoring everyone you made your way off the school grounds and started walking.

(Bakugo pov)
You notice Y/N just up and leave without saying bye to anyone. "Damn I should've talked to her today, or even acknowledge her." You rushed out of school hoping to be able to talk with Y/N.

(Y/N pov)
You were halfway home when you look behind you seeing a blonde boy running towards you at full speed. "Ahhhhh!" You shut your eyes and shout as he soon collides into you. Slowly opening your eyes, you see Bakugo on top you. Your faces inches away from eachother. "Oh,  uh- " You both stutter getting up, while blushing profusely. "Sorry" Bakogo looks at you with embarrassment. "It's ok" slight chuckles leave your mouth.

You then continue walking to your destination. "Hey! Wait up jerk!" He says while behind you. "Um, I,  about today.. I'm sorry.  I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't bring myself to do it." His voice fades in disappointment. "Dont stress it. It's okay, I understand, but atleast make an attempt to talk to me next time!"

You both continue to be silent for for a minute or so.  "You got my message, right? Be ready at 5:00 and meet me at the park."
You glanced at him. "Oh yah. Um, ok. Why though?" He chuckled. "So we can go to the festival together, moron." You already knew why, you just wanted to hear the words come from his mouth.

"Oh ok. Well then meet me at my house, not the park. I don't like walking alone..." You mumbled, slightly embarrassed. "Awe, you scared of the dark?"   "What no! I j- just don't want to walk alone." You became slightly defensive. "Hmm, ok-" you cut him off. "Well, we're here, I'll see you later." "Hmph. yah, ok." Bakugo then continued walking.

You got to your room and then had a mini party. "I'm going to a festival.... WITH A BOY!!!!!" You sang. You then began to get ready. After training all day,  you were disgusting. You took a shower and then started to get ready. You put some blush and lips gloss on.  After that, you still had an hour until Bakugo would be standing outside your home waiting for you.

With that being said, you pulled out a drawing you had been working on.  It was you. You were making a self portrait.  It wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst, either. You finished up details on the drawing and soon it was time to go to the park with Bakugo.

You hear your phone buzz. "I'm here. Hurry up." You peek out your window to see a blonde boy impatiently waiting for you.  You smile and head out. "It took you long enough, I've been waiting forever." He said jokingly. "Darn. I should've made you wait longer." You smirk. "So why are we going so early? The festival doesn't start till 7:00."
"Well, I, um just wanted to hang out with you... BUT DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!" You laughed at him. "Ok, hot head." "Tch, hot head" he mocked you.

You made it to the park and sat on a bench. Without thinking, you laid your head in his shoulder. "You know, the sun setting has always been so beautiful. I could watch the sun set in repeat forever." Bakugo looked at you. He just stared. "What iss he doing? What's he thinking about?" You thought to yourself. "So, you gonna just stare at me this whole time?"

(Bakugo pov)
Y/N set her head on me. I didn't know what to do. I looked at her. She's beautiful. She really is. Her skin glows. She has amazing plump lips. "Everything about you, amazes me Y/N." I thought. "So, you gonna just stare at me this whole time?" When I heard Y/N say that, I snapped back to reality. "Oh, um I-I think the sunset is pretty too." I felt my cheeks heat up.

(Y/N pov)
You saw Bakugo become shy. "So what're we going to do for two hours, loser?" You looked at him. "I have something to show you." He gets up, pulls you off the bench and you both start walking, letting Bakugo lead the way. "I think you'll like it." You stared at him in confusion.  "Like what? Where are we going?" You thought.

Soon enough,  the both of your were standing in front of a giant mural. It was beautiful. "I notice you draw a lot in class, so I thought you'd want to see this. Do you like it? " You stared at the artwork. "It's amazing. Thank you."  Eyes locked on the mural. "For what." You looked at him.  "This, taking me to the festival, talking to me." You couldve went on. Even if you didn't care to be social, it was nice to talk to someone.

It was time for the festivity, so you both went to it. There were colorful lights, booths, food, and way more. You both looked around in amazement. You played games, and had food. This list went on. 

Y/N follow me." "But the firework display is supposed to start soon-"  "I know, just come on." You looked at him and began to follow once again. He then continued to lead you up a hill. "Ok, we're here."  "Why are we on top of a hill?"  "Take a look around. This is the best place to watch the fireworks, dummy. Now hurry up. Come sit, it's gonna start-" A loud noise was heard, and colors spread along the sky. You quickly sat down next to bakugo and watched the display.

Around 9:30, the display was over. You both walked back into town. You grabbed food to eat, and went around town messing around having the time of your lives. You both ended the night walking home together talking about the food you like and the festival you visited tonight. As you got home, you realized you felt safe with Bakugo. You couldn't put into words how you felt but after tonight you realized he is your person. You want to stay with him, never leaving his side.

A/n: Ok, so this chapter was a little longer than the last, it was also pretty boring up until the ending, in my opinion. I hope you liked it though! I apologize for typos I may have made, I kind of rushed this chapter.