CHAPTER 1 - ENCOUNTER

It was evening time when a pigeon flew towards Gusu lan sect's library pavillon and sat on the shoulders of wei Wuxian, who was rummaging through old books and papers of music written by lan zhan. He saw the beautiful white feathers of the pigeon and found a paper tied to it's foot.

Lan wangji who quietly sat at the corner table drawing messily sitting wei wuxian with his foot spread wide and papers flying everywhere came near him. His white clothes and long silk black hair fluttered in the wind passing through the pavillions windows and doors. The face of prosperity and peace glowed in the golden light of golden hour. In small soothing but clear voice he asked "What's that wei ying ?" As he came near wei wuxian and placed his hands over his head.

Wei wuxian was untying the red knot on the paper ." It's probably a message from Shen dage . He opened the note and as expected it was indeed a message from Qing Jing peak .

Inside was written, "Dear wei didi, I hope you are doing well, putting everything aside, the reason of the message was Luo Binghe detected some unnatural source of power at the north side of yiling. It seems a strange kind of demonic cultivation far apart from what we are familiar with. I hoped to see you and also find out what is amis. As you are widely known as yilling patriach . I hope you can guide us our visit to yiling ,we will arrive in two days.  thank you -Shen Qingqiu."  He put the paper down, looked towards lan wangji and started speaking," I don't understand his method of sending messages through pigeons. Lan Zhan, Even I felt a strong spiritual power coming from yiling and the level is very dangerous, let's go and take a look. We will be heading out tomorrow ". Lan Wangji bent his knees and sat down slightly cupping Wei Wuxian's cheeks . He bent down and kissed his forehead "sure" he smiled . Wei wuxian smiled too .

It was winter time when shen qingqiu was assigned to a mission. Luo Binghe does not usually go out as everything he wanted could be done by the line of servants at Huahua palace not to mention Mobei jun was capable of doing everything on his own but it was a mission from Qing jing peak to shen Qingqiu. He went with shen qingqiu Wanting to tag along with his shizun.

They arrived at mountain of yang village where there were people being affected by a very unnatural disease . The peoples there would find some parts of their skin becoming purple and after a long time would be filled with holes, they kept changing the colour, the skin would rot but the peoples wouldn't die . It was a communicable disease. No one could find out what was happening. To solve the mystery they started inspecting the disease and kept peoples in quarantine but even after a week nothing was found out.

It was a week later,Shen Qingqiu was sending report to Qing Jing peak.

Luo Binghe called out "shizun , I'll be back, don't go anywhere" and disappeared. It was strange as luo binghe never left his side. The same  night ,a while later he saw a man spreading flowers on the roads . No matter how he looked at it ,he found it very strange . He went near the man and asked "why are you spreading flowers ?"

"The village is suffering alot , to provide peace to the villagers I want to seek peace ami-to -ba" with a strange reply the man left swiftly walking away. But a while later the flowers he spread disappeared.

Shen qingqiu ran after the man but couldn't see a sign of him anywhere . Right then He heard a loud bang coming from the bamboo forest and rushed towards there . There were two men both in black one was luo binghe fighting. He went close "wait a minute ? A familiar face appeared. The other man whom luo bing he was fighting was WEI WUXIAN . He recognised that appearance immediately. Long red ribbon , black robe and Chenqing in his hands. It was definately Wei wuxian. Shen Yuan was a veteran novel reader before he entered inside ' Proud immortal demon way ' he had read countless of the novels and 'Mo Dao Zhu Shi ' was one of the cut sleeve novel, he read. He knew everything that happened in their story . While he was in deep thoughts a white slash in the air appeared from the front side shen Qingqiu knew who it was . He immediately drew out his sword and blocked the attack . He then went his way out and blocked luo binghe from taking his sword out "STOP BINGHE ,why are you fighting?" After all, one dosen't get to see characters in novel appearing infront of their eyes everyday, aside Shen Qingqiu.