The kitchen

Hey guys its your author here this is my very first time writing so let's not judge and see how this book goes, Enjoy

Lydia's POV
I woke up and immediately smiled when I felt a hand across my chest. I looked over and saw Malia peacefully sleeping beside me. I give her a kiss on the cheek and then I make my way down to the kitchen. Malia and I are both 17 years old and started dating about 5 months ago.

As I was in the kitchen making breakfast my mother comes down and greets me good morning.

"Good morning Lydia", my mom says.

"Good morning mom", I say back to her.

She goes into the living room that is two rooms away from the kitchen and I suddenly feel a pair of lips start to kiss my neck.

Malia's POV

I wake up but I don't feel Lydia's warm body against mine. I get out of bed and make my way towards the bathroom. I see Lydia's mom on my way there so I decide to greet her.

"Good morning Ms. Martin", I say to her.

"Oh good morning Malia", she says back in happy spirits.

If you're wondering where I'm at i decided to spend the weekend at Lydia's house because she is my girlfriend and I love her.

Once I'm out of the bathroom I make my way downstairs and see Ms. Martin in the living room and Lydia in the kitchen.

I walk past the living room to the kitchen and sneak up behind Lydia and start kissing her neck.

"Oh hey good morning Malia", Lydia says to me as she is eating her cereal.

"Good morning babygirl", I say to her in a deeper voice knowing what it does to her.

I continue to kiss her neck until I hit her sweet spot, that's when I began to suck and bite down on her skin creating hickies.

I start to hear her moan quietly so her mom doesn't hear but I'm a risk taker so I continue to roam her body until my hands hit the waistband of her shorts.

"Hey baby do you wanna start the day off with a nice orgasm", I whisper in her ear.

She nods and I began to slide my hand down her shorts through her underwear.

I began to rub her clit and she began to quietly moan to me but I wanted to get something out of her. So I look into her green emerald eyes and I stick a finger inside of her and start going in and out of her real fast. I see her eyes begin to go into the back of her head and I know that I'm accomplishing what I want.