Just a random update

(F/F) = Favorite food

-YOUR P.O.V.-

I used instant transmission to teleport to wherever Bell was. In a second I was right in front of a now clean Bell and a surprised Eina. Since she obviously didn't expect that, she let out a scream.

Eina: "AAH!"

Y/N : *rubbing the back off his neck sheepishly* "Ehehe... sorry miss Eina."

Eina: "Thank the gods it's just you, I got really scared for a moment there."

Y/N: "Hehe, sorry."

Eina: "Anyway... you do know that today's your first day adventuring, right?"

Y/N: "Yeahhh?"

Eina: "So, why did you got to the fifth floor when I specifically told you that you are only allowed to go to the first to fourth floors?"

Y/N: "Cuz all the monsters on those floors were weak."

Eina: "But the monsters on the fifth floors could have killed you!"

Y/N: (thinking) 'She's really serious about this. (Speech) "...Nah, I doubt it, even if they could, we had each other's backs! Ain't that right Bell?!"

Bell: "U-umm, well... I guess we had each other even though, that giant Minotaur nearly killed us..."

Eina: "Giant... Minotaur?"

Oh crapbaskets.

Eina: "You got attacked by a giant Minotaur?" *sigh* "You both are so lucky to have survived."

I thought she was gonna be mad at us, but I guess I was wrong. That's a good thing, right? Oh wait I remember this is the part were Bell asks miss Eina about Ais! Welp, since I don't want to listen to any of that stuff...AUTHOR! Timeskip please?

Yeah yeah, one timeskip coming right up.

Can I also have a large pizza, and a soda? Large though.

Go get your own food!

Hmph, rude.

Whatever

*Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N ordering every type of food in a restaurant with chibi author's money.*

Thank you author, now back to the story. Today's a brand new day, Bell and I are going to the dungeon of course. I'm so pumped to go back there! Well, mostly pumped. Miss Eina said not to go back to the fifth floor. Well today we met someone new, her name was Syr, she has bluish gray hair; which she keeps tied with a small knot in a ponytail style, her eyes are the same color as her hair, her skin were a light peachy colour, and she wore what I presume was the uniform for the tavern she worked at, the hostess of fertility. She seemed nice but there was something odd about her, it was like she wasn't the real person, probably a fake. Man this feels like Goku Black. It felt like a mortal with a god's soul. Weird. Suddenly I heard a voice calling out to me.

???: "-N, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yo, did you get me the (F/F) you owe me?"

???: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Oh hey Bell, when did you get here?"

Bell: "I've been walking with you, you were lost in thought."

Y/N: "Didn't ask about that but okay. I coulda sworn I saw that guy who owed me (F/F)."

Bell: "What'd he do to owe you food?"

Y/N: "We made a bet and he lost."

Bell: "Oh, what's his name?"

Y/N: "I dunno, all I remember was that he was some dumb retard who ran away after the bet."

Bell: "When was the last time you two met?"

Y/N: "We went to the same school together for a year, the last time I saw him was last week."

Bell*surprised*: "You two went to the same school for a year and you don't even know his name!?"

Y/N: "Yeah, is there something wrong with that?"

Bell*still very surprised*: "I- wow."

Y/N: "I know I'm amazing, you don't need to wow at me."

Bell: "I said wow because I was surprised."

Y/N: "M'kay" 'I wonder if that donut shop came back in business.'

Bell: "Let's just go have an adventure in the dungeon!"

Y/N (thinking): 'If more holes in cheese means there's less cheese, and more cheese has more holes, does that mean more cheese is actually less cheese!? So many confusing thoughts...'

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey y'all, sorry for the short chapter dumb chapter... My brain is on one of it's brain cell loss moments. So this is all I could think of, I hope you understand. Have a good morning/evening/afternoon!

 Have a good morning/evening/afternoon!